Looks like no BlueCruise for Raptor - 801a's READ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I haven’t been able to buy from ford ever in my life because they can’t get their act together with my ‘22 and now ‘22 order that still hasn’t arrived. I will never buy a damn thing from these morons
So does this mean you’re backing out of your order? This would be beneficial for someone that’s looking for a Raptor…just saying!

Broken Wrench

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As I understand it the BC would still require you to keep looking at the road, so I'm not sure how well it would allow me to relax on long trips anyway. I do like the ACC though, we came to a traffic jam, it stopped the Truck then picked speed back up without me doing anything except covering the brake pedal until I built up trust. I don't buy conflicts with the off road software. He'll I could program interlocks to make sure it would not engage off road.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This looks like an over the air update the more I search for it on Google. So that would mean your truck can have it. Just maybe not in 2022?

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As I understand it the BC would still require you to keep looking at the road, so I'm not sure how well it would allow me to relax on long trips anyway. I do like the ACC though, we came to a traffic jam, it stopped the Truck then picked speed back up without me doing anything except covering the brake pedal until I built up trust. I don't buy conflicts with the off road software. He'll I could program interlocks to make sure it would not engage off road.
That's why you use these

Attachments

• E24E320D-94F0-448E-BC80-0261BB7C5225.jpeg
    E24E320D-94F0-448E-BC80-0261BB7C5225.jpeg
    173.2 KB · Views: 6

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry I can’t sympathize with the lack of auto pilot. I would never trust my life to sensors. So I would never be a user of that feature anyway.
I couldn't agree more unfortunately Ive read some stats that say the computer can do things quicker and are safer than we can ever be but I still couldn't put my life in its hands yet. obviously need more time to except it.

Reaction score
My sales guy said that I would save $750 on the truck and could add bluecruise down the road when it’s available. The letter clearly says it will not be a feature due to being incompatible.

Do you guys think Ford did this now because the time it’s taking and one day it could become available? I highly doubt it because they will probably now start building raptors without the hardware needed.