Looks like no BlueCruise for Raptor - 801a's READ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gkrane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The list of deleted bells and whistles is starting to get a little longer than I could have ever imagined. I finally got my kids all out of the house and am able to buy a vehicle I actually wanted for the first time in 25 years so I was really looking forward to playing with all the toys. At least the beach driving is only 15 mins away.

irojas

Reaction score
Let’s be real here.. it sucks that it is not going to happen, but how many of you would have paid for it if it was optional for $1,000, and how many of you were going to pay the renewal after three years?
And who drives on or under the speed limit in long, boring highways?
Not me… I am happy to take the cash from a feature I would probably never use.

agerman

Reaction score
Sorry I can’t sympathize with the lack of auto pilot. I would never trust my life to sensors. So I would never be a user of that feature anyway.
I’m not saying I would put my full trust in it. But being able to text and drive at times would be much safer that way. Do you not ever use the adaptive cruise control?

BadWRP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with everyone who is a little pissed off with deletion of bluecruise and the other small feature. The fact is most of us have been waiting for a truck since June. When we ordered and we’re optimistic about a reasonable delivery timeframe, we were getting all of these items for a lower msrp. Now we’ve faced multiple delays, dealer lies, reorder for a 22 and now feature deletion. Fact is I probably would have used it very little/never but would have rather the truck had the feature and me not use it rather than not have it at all. Obviously it’s still a raptor and I’m buying my truck regardless. Still overly annoyed at this point with this process and lack of transparency.

SurfRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If this was an “add on” kit? Could it possibly be added later on antway once it’s released? For me I’d be happy to take a $1k right now. I’d like it on the truck for resale value and that’s why I waited for the bugs on the 21 to the 22. Sad to see features being cut out.

hpschrank

Reaction score
Agree with everyone’s sentiment here. Really sucks that Ford would pull the rug like this. For those looking for an alternative to BC you may want to check out some of the YT videos of guys driving their Raptors hands free using ACC and LKA with a simple hack?! Type in YT “Hands free hack”. Better than BC as this works on all roads not just roads that BC has built in?! I not advocating that anyone drive hands free, it’s just not safe.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I expect to take delivery any day now and my salesperson confirmed it’s true. Self driving tech is a must have on my new vehicle and especially at this price point!
So does this mean you are not accepting delivery? This would be beneficial for someone that’s looking for a Raptor…just saying!

Torchy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like us owners will be getting letters in March with more communication to the dealerships in February.

ra2911

Reaction score
I haven’t been able to buy from ford ever in my life because they can’t get their act together with my ‘22 and now ‘22 order that still hasn’t arrived. I will never buy a damn thing from these morons