Line-x rear wheel wells

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KK88

Reaction score
Got Line-X for bed and went ahead and did the wheel wells. I have avalanche and so hard to keep wheel wells clean.

Attachments

• IMG_4629.jpeg
    IMG_4629.jpeg
    292.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_4631.jpeg
    IMG_4631.jpeg
    209.5 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_4634.jpeg
    IMG_4634.jpeg
    261.5 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_4633.jpeg
    IMG_4633.jpeg
    125.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_4632.jpeg
    IMG_4632.jpeg
    160.7 KB · Views: 45

TAURUS

Reaction score
I had Line-X do my 2014 with their Ultra product and it looked GREAT.

I reached out to the closest Line-X dealer, *******, MI, to have my rear wheel wells sprayed and got this reply.....

Thank you for your interest in Line-X for your Raptor. We do not spray the wheel wells anymore, however we do use ValuGard rustproofing and undercoating. ValuGard is a paraffin based one-time process. It takes a day and half to do so if you drop your vehicle off the morning of your appointment you would get it back early afternoon the following day. We do inside all body panels, hood, rockers and frame rails as well as the complete underbody of the vehicle. It is $695 out the door.

Dano182

Reaction score
Just had my bed and wheel wells done by Line-x. They told me the same thing with regards to the wheel wells. They said they were having a lot of problems with the bed liner peeling when used in the wheel wells so they will only spray with the undercoating. I like the way it turned out and should be a little easier to clean than the bed liner.

Attachments

• IMG_6802.jpeg
    IMG_6802.jpeg
    162.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_6801.jpeg
    IMG_6801.jpeg
    179.4 KB · Views: 38

Ro_Ja Boy

Reaction score
Just had my bed and wheel wells done by Line-x. They told me the same thing with regards to the wheel wells. They said they were having a lot of problems with the bed liner peeling when used in the wheel wells so they will only spray with the undercoating. I like the way it turned out and should be a little easier to clean than the bed liner.
@Dano182...how much did you pay for the Line-X?

Ruger

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had my rear wheel wells Line-Xed at the mothership location in Huntsville, AL over ten years ago.
There is no sign of peeling.