2024 Heated Steering Wheel Works Poorly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Crow68

Reaction score
I was going to be THAT GUY to increase the temperature value on my 2024 Raptor. However…on my Raptor…the SCCM values posted do not match up with what I’m seeing in FORScan. My values: 724-02-01 to 724-02-10. Because of the discrepancy…I made no changes. Perhaps @Crow68 or someone else can enlighten me on the values that pertain to a MY24 Rap.
Hey RaptorFun-

I tried to get some info for you. Looks like for the 2024 MY, Ford moved the adjustment to a new module called SECM-7C5 (Steering Effort Control Module). Here is a link to a spreadsheet that looks like the correct info for your rig.

I will try to link you to the exact spot in the document but if it shows up weird you can go right to the link. When you click on this link, if you look at the very very bottom, you will see all of the modules listed on one line at the bottom. You can take your mouse or your finger if you’re on an iPad or phone, and scroll until you get to the SECM-7C5 module and then go down to line #56 where the steering wheel temperatures begin - SECM-7C5 Line 56 is low, line 57 is medium, and 58 is high temperature. (These are noted in Celsius)

Also, below that you will see lines 60 to 64 that will allow you to change how many minutes you want your steering wheel to stay hot before it automatically turns off. You can also set it to stay on if you would like.

Good luck brother - If I can help you with anything else, let me know!

Here is the link to the Google Docs spreadsheet -

Attachments

• IMG_3989.jpeg
    IMG_3989.jpeg
    178.3 KB · Views: 7
  • IMG_3990.jpeg
    IMG_3990.jpeg
    84.5 KB · Views: 4