Installed 37's on Gen3 35 Raptor - no issues.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did that one my last gen 3 raptor, they are good but stock rides better. something just felt a tad off and I'm waiting until they make gen 3 specific struts. if I go that route.
Odd, I’ve heard several others say otherwise. Being you can adjust them from soft, medium, firm, and they use the white valve interface on top of it. All, I would think that you could find some kind of setting in there somewhere that feels good. I haven’t called Fox to ask and they said that they would call Dan and work fine, however, they are revising, a new set up for the GEN three due to the increased travel and enhancing their valving on the new set up as well.

Being, I need my truck to be level, I don’t like the ride of collars, they ride poorly due too increasing the spring rate too much. I also have a set of a box on my OEM struts, and they ride really good, but the front is still firmer than the rear and the OEM stress do not have enough rebound damping to keep up with the taller firmer spring.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did that one my last gen 3 raptor, they are good but stock rides better. something just felt a tad off and I'm waiting until they make gen 3 specific struts. if I go that route.
Do you have any pix? Did you adjust preload at all, or just bolt them on with zero preload?

catinthehat85

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@hyrepower you may get a kick out of this, but when I installed my 1.5” rpg collars (measured .75” preload) I got exactly .75” of lift. My measurements were exact. Interesting huh?