In Production / Window Sticker Available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure what this means, but earlier today the tracker was updated to Built 8/25, Shipped 16 Days and Estimated Dealer Delivery of 9/21. Just checked again and its now back to in Production 8/23 and Estimated Dealer Delivery of 10/2.
Ok - The tracker was updated again this morning back to the 9/21 delivery date. Someone at Ford is just having fun with us at this point.

Mattfusa

Reaction score
So mine started to show in production last Friday with a blend date of today, and still shows that blend date on the window sticker. When i checked with FP today they said "It shows early stages of production", does anyone here know what that means? Or how long did it take after blend date to show built?

gobluejd

HAIL!!!
Reaction score
So mine started to show in production last Friday with a blend date of today, and still shows that blend date on the window sticker. When i checked with FP today they said "It shows early stages of production", does anyone here know what that means? Or how long did it take after blend date to show built?
Blend date of 8/20. Mine started production 8/12, FP told me left manufacturing 8/22. Schedule delivery of 9/27.

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good news!!!!!
Tracker is updated to “built” arranging shipping delivery date 9/16 convoy.
FYI: has spray-in bed liner.
Also, new link that says “learn about you vehicle”. Can’t see it on my phone will check later.
When was you’re blend date