In Production / Window Sticker Available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not sure what this means, but earlier today the tracker was updated to Built 8/25, Shipped 16 Days and Estimated Dealer Delivery of 9/21. Just checked again and its now back to in Production 8/23 and Estimated Dealer Delivery of 10/2.

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is a very good sign! Let me guess no spray in liner or bed cover?
I do have spray in liner, but no cover. As of this morning still showing est. 9/5 for delivery. However, on the tracker page, my window sticker doesn't come up. It does if I open it in other sites, but not on Ford's.

AustinRaptor512

Reaction score
I do have spray in liner, but no cover. As of this morning still showing est. 9/5 for delivery. However, on the tracker page, my window sticker doesn't come up. It does if I open it in other sites, but not on Ford's.
My window sticker disappeared for about a week. It just recently came back with no changes to it.

poofyo101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
blend date for mine 8.25
still shows in production on the ford tracker and bronco tracker
window sticker was updated 8/26 and the blend date did not change
is this normal?

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
blend date for mine 8.25
still shows in production on the ford tracker and bronco tracker
window sticker was updated 8/26 and the blend date did not change
is this normal?
Date on bottom automatically updates weekly
My blend date was yesterday not seeing any updates with sync modules... maybe they are behind but I’m not expecting movement on the pizza tracker until monday

poofyo101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Date on bottom automatically updates weekly
My blend date was yesterday not seeing any updates with sync modules... maybe they are behind but I’m not expecting movement on the pizza tracker until monday
I also contacted fp via chat yesterday and they said still showing in production