In Production / Window Sticker Available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My blend date was 8/25. Has just shown "in production" with no date attached for the past week. How long was it before you guys started seeing dates attached to the status?

No spray-in but I do have a retractable tonneau.
My blend date was Friday 8/13, but I didn't see a date populate until, I believe, Monday 8/16. The date that showed up under "in production" was 8/15.

poofyo101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My blend date was 8/25. Has just shown "in production" with no date attached for the past week. How long was it before you guys started seeing dates attached to the status?

No spray-in but I do have a retractable tonneau.
mine is exactly the same as yours.
spray in though no retractable

OP
OP
Erjdrvr

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have tried to get more out of them and this is the same answer I always get. I have heard some of your delivery dates have changed. Mine is still holding at 9/5.

Just got an ETA of 9/19 - rail to Minneapolis. Blend date was 8/24.

For fun I plugged my VIN into pals app, shows pickup in a yard just outside of town but no date.
That is a very good sign! Let me guess no spray in liner or bed cover?

gdflynn1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't really know how accurate the ford tracking site is.

Mine has been showing as built on 7/30 with a delivery date of 9/5. But a weird Est Shipping comment of 'Est. 04 days' for 3 weeks now.

And the window sticker was once available but has been inaccessible for weeks now as well. Check back later

OP
OP
Erjdrvr

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score