In Production / Window Sticker Available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScrumHooker

Reaction score
ITS POSSIBLE maybe. I know they were allowing modifications due to start stop. Mines checking about removing my spray in currently so well see what happens.
Hopefully we can just cancel that stuff even if the truck has been produced. I know I'm just wishing for an unlikely event, but it would be nice.

OP
OP
Erjdrvr

Erjdrvr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
09/09/21 seems to a common push date for delivery now. 8 trucks I've been following, 3 FRF members including my own now have this est delivery date. All have spray in bed liners and most have bed covers. Most are stock orders....just presenting some data.

Hemmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I talked to Anthony at FP today and he said they have no visibility on that type of stuff
I have tried to get more out of them and this is the same answer I always get. I have heard some of your delivery dates have changed. Mine is still holding at 9/5.

jjm047

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My blend date was 8/25. Has just shown "in production" with no date attached for the past week. How long was it before you guys started seeing dates attached to the status?

No spray-in but I do have a retractable tonneau.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 13

NJ2020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got an ETA of 9/19 - rail to Minneapolis. Blend date was 8/24.

For fun I plugged my VIN into pals app, shows pickup in a yard just outside of town but no date.