In Production / Window Sticker Available

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tracker was updated this morning with a check in the “Built” box and a new range (9/15-9/21) in addition to the original 9/21 ETA. The 9/15 date aligns with the Est. 16 days that displayed under “Shipped” a couple days ago. I assume that’s the actual expected date (9/15) and the 9/21 gives them a buffer.

There is no since to this next part, but I’ve also been watching the window sticker date updates (bottom of sticker) and they’ve mostly aligned with changes to production status. Sticker was updated late yesterday to 8/28, but I can still only access by entering the vin in the tracker web address. The link from the search page says Please Check Back Later. For those just starting the tracking process, I’d watch the window sticker date for updates since the date was updated about a day prior to an update being reflected on the tracker.

Stojanowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The date on the bottom of the window sticker changes automatically every week. My bronco sitting next to the dirt mountain has changed weekly since early July and will keep changing until delivery in October/November barring any more issues with the roof

Raptorlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The date on the bottom of the window sticker changes automatically every week. My bronco sitting next to the dirt mountain has changed weekly since early July and will keep changing until delivery in October/November barring any more issues with the roof
I read that, but mine didn’t, or at least changed more frequently. For example, I have a blend date of 8/21, in production date of 8/23, built date of 8/25, and shipped date of 8/28. With those, I got new window sticker dates on 8/20, 8/21, 8/23, 8/25, and 8/28.

drnimrod

Reaction score
Blend date 8/24 just updated. 800a W/Bedliner. Was hoping for a sept delivery but ill take any update at this point
I spoke with Ford Performance regarding shipping time to Houston (I'm in Cypress) and was told to expect at least 3 weeks. What it looks to me like they're doing is under promising and hopefully overdelivering in the end on final arrival date at the dealer. Good luck and congrats you have some progress!

muditup

Reaction score
The tracker on my truck also updated this morning to “shipped”with a 9/10-9/16 arrival. This morning before knowing about the update I stopped by the dealer and they told me the same thing, arrival between 8/10-8/16. The SM told me they ordered four allocation (mine one of them) on the same day and mine is the only one out of the four built. One of the trucks is identical to mine different color, go figure!

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was checking the local dealer websites to see if anyone had a gen3 in stock. The dealer I bought my 2020 from has an orange 37" pkg. on the website that says in transit. I looked at the window sticker and it looks like it has an 8/30 build date. I asked the salesman I dealt with on my 2020 about it and he didn't know anything about it. I looked again and saw that it is going to one of their other locations. I asked if they were charging ADMs on 2021 Raptors and he said the owner didn't believe in ADMs. They had a grey 35 in transit a couple weeks ago that sold before it got there.
Here is a link to the orange 37". > https://www.darlingsford.com/new/Ford/2021-Ford-F-150-809aa0500a0e09a9075749b273bc9f60.htm