Impossible to find at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CIA_

Reaction score
is their still hope of finding a dealer with allocation willing to sell at MSRP? The cheapest I have found in the Northwest is 8K over MSRP and I dont think that will work with my budget. Am I stuck waiting untill 2018?

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
is their still hope of finding a dealer with allocation willing to sell at MSRP? The cheapest I have found in the Northwest is 8K over MSRP and I dont think that will work with my budget. Am I stuck waiting untill 2018?

You may have to extend your search a little more to the east. Rumors are that some midwest dealers are starting to come to their senses. I love a road trip to get a new vehicle. Gives you a chance to learn what it can do and shake the newness off it.....

kflakes15

Reaction score
I have one reserved for MSRP in New york, i had to pull the guys leg to get it for MSRP. The sad part is i may not be able to afford the monthly payments and may have to give up my spot.

Miker397

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is there only one round of allocations for the 2017? Once the current round is up the next batch will only be for 2018? This doesn't make sense

kflakes15

Reaction score
From my understanding of what two dealers have told me, the next allocations will most likely not been until late 2017. But still information is scarse and who knows if that is true. I was also told that dealer reps could be holding a few back for as they quoted "buddies" and they may let them go.

Flea176

Reaction score
I would never pay over MSRP for any vehicle, ever. Even paying MSRP is a stupid financial choice.... but clearly everyone here likes nice things too much, right? Myself included! Lol

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure the dealer I bought from has some of their allocation left and they sell at MSRP. I called them about 3 weeks ago and bought their second allocated vehicle of 7 and MSRP was always the only price. I took one they had already built so I got VIN and 10/31 build date right away.