Impossible to find at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOAKINRED

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Retail Orders

Instead of just looking for an allocation, put in an order for RETAIL Raptor. The dealer can put it as many retail orders as he wants.

Dealers in CA wont put in any Retail orders!

Allocations only and want 5k to 25k mark up.

I think Ford should step up and let us order direct from them, F*** the dealers!

nitronate33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah the whole "it's a limited edition super special blah blah blah" is b.s. but seriously, how many times has this happened in the past on far worse vehicles? if dealers can get enough people to bite, they'll do it. eventually, demand will die down and all the crazy "gotta have it" folks will get their far overpriced FORD and be done drinking the kool-aid and things will start to return to normal.

i've purchased several SVT vehicles and never paid sticker, the most i paid was $900 under MSRP. it's principle, i refuse to give these scumbag dealers what they want. they don't deserve it and i wish more of us would play hardball.

this is not a rare breed of anything and will drop 8 grand in value as soon as you drive it off the lot!

hkguns

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Instead of just looking for an allocation, put in an order for RETAIL Raptor. The dealer can put it as many retail orders as he wants.

This is the last time I'll say this....I really wish you would quit giving out bad information.

Allocation is allocation, period, end of story. This is at least the 2nd time you've given bad information to someone, yet even when corrected, you continue to post the same bad information.

OP, do as others have suggested and find a hook up further away from you current AO.

baja714

Reaction score
Dealers in CA wont put in any Retail orders!

Allocations only and want 5k to 25k mark up.

I think Ford should step up and let us order direct from them, F*** the dealers!

had the same problem a couple weeks ago. went to a dealer in OC, built out a raptor with him with the options i wanted. then he was like ok hang on a sec. got on the phone with someone I heard him say, 20, oh no 10, ok. then said to me, yeah we can order this for you. $10k over. i walked out lol

have one on order far far away, but I'm going to go back to this dealer when they hit the lot and act like I'm going to buy one to test drive it, get him all excited, then peace out.

now, here's what I wannnt to do for pulling that bs. as soon as I'm done with the test drive ghost ride that **** right through the front window. You can use the $10k over MSRP you are charging people to fix the window and the truck lol

Minimization

Reaction score
A dealer (Harris Ford) in Lynnwood, WA is asking $120k for one! Ha! They are still marking Fiesta ST up +$4k on MSRP.

Cars for Sale: New 2017 Ford F150 in 4x4 Crew Cab SVT Raptor, Lynnwood WA: 98036 Details - Truck - Autotrader

...and I know you can get them as low as $5k over MSRP "locally". Never pay over MSRP, never even pay MSRP either.

If you can find one in the Northeast, for instance, below MSRP, you can have one shipped from BOS to SEA for like $1,000. Just an example.

There are now 76 with VIN showing up on AutoTrader nationwide.

I had a dealer in Idaho willing to sell me one that was 98% what I wanted, at MSRP. I want exactly what I want though.

squeak

Full Access Member
Reaction score

gneissday

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the Los Angeles area and called all around CA trying to find a deal at MSRP (this was back in early Sept). No luck. Called several dealers in NV, AZ, and OR - No luck. Finally got lucky in Idaho! Ordered SCREW, Avalanche, 802A, spray-in bedliner, beadlocks, and heated rear seats at MSRP w/$1K down. Unscheduled so far...

You have to go outside of CA if you want MSRP. Good luck.