Icon 3.0 vs Fox 3.0 vs king 3.0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maxx2893

Rock and Roll Offroad
Supporting Member
Reaction score
All I'm saying is, I'd volunteer my truck to the tester. Maybe drive away before the last set of 3.0's gets uninstalled.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
I think we should have multiple drivers with various skill levels. Add in a real world driving portion on pavement too. The most difficult part is going to be finding a stock truck to beat on. :peace:

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
I'll volunteer mine, as long as I can leave the stage 1 portion of my RPG kit on my truck, lol.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think we should have multiple drivers with various skill levels. Add in a real world driving portion on pavement too.
+1 Was thinking about that on the drive home. You beat me to it b!

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh man this is an amazing idea! Like I said on your FB post Greg we already have a great event an track set up the TRR ! It has everything it has nice jumps and rough sections, fast sections and technical sections and then take it for a spin down the highway to the gas station and fill it up Haha.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Honestly, if the goal is "To finally put an end to marketing hype, and fan boy reviews. " I do not believe the TRR is the right venue.

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think we should have multiple drivers with various skill levels. Add in a real world driving portion on pavement too. The most difficult part is going to be finding a stock truck to beat on. :peace:

Ooh, ooh, ooh...pick me, pick me, pick me. :hitit:

My suspension is all stock, besides the mid perch, which is a mute point if you are changing out the shocks.

Tell me when and where is Cali to be!

And I'm a fairly novice driver....so put me down for that category too.

OP
OP
Squatting Dog

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
well, maybe that is a little too far... That is why I turned on the BIGJ bat signal.. I am just the idea guy (mostly bad, but I got the gears a turning)