Icon 3.0 vs Fox 3.0 vs king 3.0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Squatting Dog

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think we should stay away from asking the shock vendors to contribute funds. A company contributing anything more than the product to be tested could be viewed in a negative light. Just my thought to keep things as unbiased as possible.

I totally agree.. I am only inviting them to showcase their products.. Granted it would be nice to use some of their facilities (lifts, etc)

-Greg

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good catch Bri. I didn't mean to imply we would. In fact I will not accept financial contributions from anyone with a financial interest in the products tested. We just can't go there.

pat'sRAPTOR

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey Greg Greg said he's interested in something like this on your fb post!

Brian that's true but still even them just supplying the shocks and nothin else is HUGE and saves people money and time without their shocks!

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

Well now ladies this seems to be a pretty good start haha at the end of this one of two things are gonna happen 1. We become legends 2. We get to have fun ad test out some bad ass shocks in the process haha either way it's win win right lol

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
I am also contacting Greg Foutz (ADD), Jarrett (RPG), and Connor (OUTLAW), and Ryan or Serena (SDHQ).

-Greg

I recommend that we contact the manufacturers directly. Getting resellers and retailers involved can make things foggy don't ya think?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tday1103