Icon 3.0 vs Fox 3.0 vs king 3.0

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why not ask one of the 4 wheel drive magazines to help cover the tests? They do stuff like this all the time.

Yukon Joe

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Why not ask one of the 4 wheel drive magazines to help cover the tests? They do stuff like this all the time.

Yukon Joe
Because you start to lose control of what is tested, and how its tested.

The beauty of this approach is that WE, you and me and everyone else interested in this, have a say in the how and what and why. When you start involving professional organizations with a financial stake (either in the outcome, or selling the info generated) things can get sideways. The only financial stake you and I have is that we're the customers and we want to buy what suits our needs best. We have an interest in not wasting our money, not making money. Big difference :)

vanilla_gorilla

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So I was thinking too, because when you first started talking about test trucks to use, we also have to look at UCAs and steering rods. Do we want to test with stock and aftermarket? I know a lot of guys love the upgraded UCAs and steering rods, even on stock shocks and regardless of manufacturer

Again, my truck is bone stock on the chassis/suspension. :angels25: