How many paid MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
L

lucabrasi

Reaction score
As expected, they only wanted me in to release the reserve and put it on sale from $20K ADM. The GM told me directly to my face that they will put profit over customer loyalty, and that losing a customer for life didn't really matter. So if anyone from South Florida is reading this, Autonation Miami Ford is the dealer to avoid!!
I did see what was my truck tho, and I have to say that the code orange is amazing.
just looked the dealership on google, what a scummy response they left you “ Ignacio, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.”

i’ll be sure to give them a nice negative review as well

Raptorbegone

Reaction score
Just going to leave this here. This same phenomenon has taken place over on the corvette c8 forums and has become the norm for non customer ordered (1.5-2 year wait)vettes

Love the political correctness.

"phenomenon" is like seeing a ufo
or perhaps waking up after an excellent bar night with two hot blondes.

That **** right there is simply dealers ******* their customers

Reaction score
As expected, they only wanted me in to release the reserve and put it on sale from $20K ADM. The GM told me directly to my face that they will put profit over customer loyalty, and that losing a customer for life didn't really matter. So if anyone from South Florida is reading this, Autonation Miami Ford is the dealer to avoid!!
I did see what was my truck tho, and I have to say that the code orange is amazing.
59F2AA65-243F-49AF-ADF2-CAAD466AF00F.png

This is f****d up. It was offered for sale and sold within hours

Spider Jeff

Reaction score
I have a 21 full size Bronco that I paid sticker for, and turned down $15 k over sticker the day it was delivered in July. I have a 22 C8 ordered that I will pay $2880 over sticker for. My 21 Raptor 35 is built and on a train now at sticker. The 21 Raptor 37 was offered to me at $5000 ADM. A 2022 (hopefully) F150 Lightning was reserved by me first day and will be sticker. My next 2022 full size Bronco has been reserved since January, it will be sticker when ordered in October.
‘These are crazy times, I recently sold both a 2020 Defender and 2020 Fiat Abarth Spider for more than I paid for them, I’m asking $45 for my 2016 F150 Lariat Sport FX4 I bought new and added front/rear warn winches, rough country lift, and road armor front/rear bumpers. I have already turned down $40 for it.
I know it’s sounds crazy, but on some vehicles dealers must add ADM to keep their customers from immediately flipping them at a profit. Remember the Ford GT? The gen 1 now sells for more than double original sticker, gen 2 is already more than $200 k over.
I have 5000 miles on the Bronco and I am 100% certain I can still sell at a profit. Strange times indeed…..

irojas

Reaction score
All of you that pay any ADM amount are part of the problem
We are all part of the problem if all we do is vent in the forum. Ford needs to understand the the buying experience is terrible, not only now, but always!
Lets compare:
Tesla: You configure your vehicle online, pay with lease of financing options on the same site, then your car gets delivered.
Ford: Go to the dealer. Negotiate for hours to get a decent price, spend another 2 to 3 hours waiting for the finance manager, wait another 2 hours to get the car, if it is in stock. If the car is not in stock, add the fact that when the car arrives, there is a high chance of getting shrewd with last minute ADM.
Ford has to understand this, or else they will become the next Blockbusters when they ignored Netflix as a new consumption model.
If anyone has the email address of some high Ford execs, I think it is time to bombard them with this request.

Raptorbegone

Reaction score
I have a 21 full size Bronco that I paid sticker for, and turned down $15 k over sticker the day it was delivered in July. I have a 22 C8 ordered that I will pay $2880 over sticker for. My 21 Raptor 35 is built and on a train now at sticker. The 21 Raptor 37 was offered to me at $5000 ADM. A 2022 (hopefully) F150 Lightning was reserved by me first day and will be sticker. My next 2022 full size Bronco has been reserved since January, it will be sticker when ordered in October.
‘These are crazy times, I recently sold both a 2020 Defender and 2020 Fiat Abarth Spider for more than I paid for them, I’m asking $45 for my 2016 F150 Lariat Sport FX4 I bought new and added front/rear warn winches, rough country lift, and road armor front/rear bumpers. I have already turned down $40 for it.
I know it’s sounds crazy, but on some vehicles dealers must add ADM to keep their customers from immediately flipping them at a profit. Remember the Ford GT? The gen 1 now sells for more than double original sticker, gen 2 is already more than $200 k over.
I have 5000 miles on the Bronco and I am 100% certain I can still sell at a profit. Strange times indeed…..
wait wait wait. what?

dealers have to add an adm to avoid new owners of their property from selling.

do you have any idea how dumb that sounds

irojas

Reaction score
What gives you so much confidence about getting the lightning and 2022 Bronco at MSRP?
One thing I learned is that I will never place an order again, since there is no warranty that the dealer will honor that.