How many paid MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

modraptor

Reaction score
I went into dealership few days before orders and called around to ensure msrp. I ordered a 37 raptor and paid msrp. Out 1k down payment with no refund on June 16. My raptor is in transit now. And so far no funny games from dealership telling me a price change.

SSWIM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Order 6/11 37package white no sunroof. florIda dealer want it 10k over msrp then took it to 5k. I called ford performance and told them I had fords all my life. Fking Brandon ford had to sell it for msrp now. They ask me for a 5k deposit though all documented so they can pull a last minute on me.
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Sure they did.

Sam

SR12

Reaction score
Got msrp for a 37 ordered june 16...idk if it makes a difference but it's a small family owned dealership, seems like the big dealerships tend to mark up without hesitation. now if it can only get built and delivered.....

CodeOrangeGen3

Reaction score
MSRP here after calling 100 dealers. I had 5 reneg on the delas and add ADM last minute. Screw them. Went with small austonation dealer in rural FL and have backup from the sales rep and GM. Hopefully that covers me enough.

Reaction score
MSRP here after calling 100 dealers. I had 5 reneg on the delas and add ADM last minute. Screw them. Went with small austonation dealer in rural FL and have backup from the sales rep and GM. Hopefully that covers me enough.
Which dealership in FL? TIA

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I’ve got a local lead that has a $5k adm on a 37 for 22. Just to ensure a truck next year I think I’ll bite….

irojas

Reaction score
I hope you don’t get steamrolled. Anytime there is a meeting with the gm (I work at a dealership as a sales manager) is usually a formal way to break bad news or offer another vehicle aka 35” pkg. If it was good news I feel they would have told you over the phone to save face. Hope everything goes good but also be prepared for bad news. Remember they can make up 100 excuses to back out of the deal on there end (owner bought it, demo, promised to the owners best friend etc etc etc ) unfortunately they will have the upper hand I’m so sorry to say. I have had to break news like this on some very sought over 911 orders per my owner due to other buyers paying 20-35k over asking to take delivery. Cash is king you are just a number. I hope you get your truck
As expected, they only wanted me in to release the reserve and put it on sale from $20K ADM. The GM told me directly to my face that they will put profit over customer loyalty, and that losing a customer for life didn't really matter. So if anyone from South Florida is reading this, Autonation Miami Ford is the dealer to avoid!!
I did see what was my truck tho, and I have to say that the code orange is amazing.