How many paid MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As expected, they only wanted me in to release the reserve and put it on sale from $20K ADM. The GM told me directly to my face that they will put profit over customer loyalty, and that losing a customer for life didn't really matter. So if anyone from South Florida is reading this, Autonation Miami Ford is the dealer to avoid!!
I did see what was my truck tho, and I have to say that the code orange is amazing.
This will be happening to many more! Have heard it happen twice to others today as soon as “their” truck came in they got the “call” from the GM

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
As expected, they only wanted me in to release the reserve and put it on sale from $20K ADM. The GM told me directly to my face that they will put profit over customer loyalty, and that losing a customer for life didn't really matter. So if anyone from South Florida is reading this, Autonation Miami Ford is the dealer to avoid!!
I did see what was my truck tho, and I have to say that the code orange is amazing.
Not surprised--Autonation (across all brands) tend to be stealerships. Public company gotta please share holders.

4wheelinAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This will be happening to many more! Have heard it happen twice to others today as soon as “their” truck came in they got the “call” from the GM
Dealers who are not up front with the ADM WHEN THE ORDER IS PLACED, should get their allocations taken. Plain and simple. Horrible business practices.

DMM_78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have you made the call? I’m jumping on this if you don’t! Jk jk, just trying to light the fire…now get a move on it!! Keep us posted…or just me rather! Lmao!
I gave him a deposit. Settled on 1K over. Which I hate the idea of, but at this rate my car rental will be more if I wait for the 35. Picking it up tomorrow or Monday.

mchurch0211

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just going to leave this here. This same phenomenon has taken place over on the corvette c8 forums and has become the norm for non customer ordered (1.5-2 year wait)vettes

Last edited: