Gen 1 OEM flares

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a color matched Gen 1 and like the color match, but I kinda want to get a second set of flares to paint either satin gray or black to see how that looks.

I don’t want to paint these because they’re in decent shape (two flares have some very small paint defects), and I’m afraid wrapping them would take more paint off if I eventually removed it.

Does anyone know where I can find OEM flares that aren’t crazy expensive?

If it comes down to it I’ll just wrap or paint these. They're just painted so well now that I don’t want to lose what is honestly a perfect color match.

Attachments

• IMG_1180.jpeg
    IMG_1180.jpeg
    188 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_1178.jpeg
    IMG_1178.jpeg
    300 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0845.jpeg
    IMG_0845.jpeg
    226 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_0553.jpeg
    IMG_0553.jpeg
    233.8 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_9145.jpeg
    IMG_9145.jpeg
    252.7 KB · Views: 2

Ricoman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a color matched Gen 1 and like the color match, but I kinda want to get a second set of flares to paint either satin gray or black to see how that looks.

I don’t want to paint these because they’re in decent shape (two flares have some very small paint defects), and I’m afraid wrapping them would take more paint off if I eventually removed it.

Does anyone know where I can find OEM flares that aren’t crazy expensive?

If it comes down to it I’ll just wrap or paint these. They're just painted so well now that I don’t want to lose what is honestly a perfect color match.
Hey..not sure if this is what you want,but check out American Trucks...