How many paid MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PAWOLF

Reaction score
I have a deposit for a Oxford white with MSRP scheduled delivery for 9/24/21 I'm happy with the price but not my choice of color.. I do want to wrap the truck that would cost me 3~4k probably or maybe more with all these prices going up. Or I can pay 10k over sticker for the 801a pckg at another dealer which I refuse to...

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ordered a 35 that's probably still a month out, the dealers allocations were all gone for 37s. By accident I found a 37 locally yesterday at another dealer that's available. The dealer wanted 6K over and I came back at list. They met me at 2K. Still on the fence. I already sold my gen 2 so I'm paying for a car rental. Which will probably be 1K or so. I have to let him know this morning.
Have you made the call? I’m jumping on this if you don’t! Jk jk, just trying to light the fire…now get a move on it!! Keep us posted…or just me rather! Lmao!