How many paid MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spizike9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a signed sales order for MSRP on my 37. I don’t have a build date yet though. Ha ha

FORDONLY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
been on internet for 2 weeks ...none that were available were at MSRP...5-25k over ...found several 35's at 5k over....Highest was 30k OVER on a 37 .....found a 37 for 5k over...done deal ...should arrive next week....we will see

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having a good relationship with a good dealer is paramount to saving money. I buy 3-4 new vehicles per year so it helps for sure.
Hmmmmmmm.. i guess you situation is rare.. or maybe i am used to the MIAMI ways.. There is a reason car salesman are ruthless in general... I am happy for you but in general they want blood($$$)

RotorOver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Paid MSRP. Sales agreement signed with trade deal completed early. That dealership’s rule are they never sell above MSRP. Keller Bros. SE PA. Jim Ellis Ford in ATL would also sell for MSRP with the same rule across all their dealerships for new cars. Although, they required $2-3k in dealer sold accessories.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MSRP for my Redneck Cadillac. Base model 2022 Raptor with one option: 17” black beadlock wheels. Had to go out of state to get the deal. Every dealer in my state wanted a minimum of $10k over sticker.

The very limited supply of new Raptors being manufactured combined with the high demand is unprecedented. Some experts are predicting the chip shortage to last into 2023.

Last edited: