How many paid MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brownie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
MSRP for a 37. I actually found a list of dealers on this forum who are known for fair dealing. (Sorry, I can't remember who posted the list.) I found one 4 hours from me that was on board with that price. I'm getting nervous, though. Despite their repeated assurances that they won't sell it to someone else at a higher price, and Despite the fact that they have me a written sales order with my signature, they wouldn't take a down payment. I should have the truck any day now, and hopefully I'll be singing their praises here.

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats great 69k for a been new one -- hell even 74k for BRANDNEW LOADED-- I would of signed paperwork right away-- i am in MIAMI, FL and the dealers only want to guys willing to pay big bucks.. Before i bought my EXTREMLY loaded used 2019 raptor i tried to buy a TRX and 5 dodge dealer ships wanted 20K OVER MSRP... i guess demand can dictate that however atleast in miami - i have never beenloyal to any dealership

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats great 69k for a been new one -- hell even 74k for BRANDNEW LOADED-- I would of signed paperwork right away-- i am in MIAMI, FL and the dealers only want to guys willing to pay big bucks.. Before i bought my EXTREMLY loaded used 2019 raptor i tried to buy a TRX and 5 dodge dealer ships wanted 20K OVER MSRP... i guess demand can dictate that however atleast in miami - i have never beenloyal to any dealership
Having a good relationship with a good dealer is paramount to saving money. I buy 3-4 new vehicles per year so it helps for sure.

OP
OP
L

lucabrasi

Reaction score
in that case, if somebody knows a dealer wanting to sell a black 801a 35s at msrp within a 8-10 hour radius of seattle let me know, i’m willing to road trip for it.

Brownie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Having a good relationship with a good dealer is paramount to saving money. I buy 3-4 new vehicles per year so it helps for sure.
I've purchased five vehicles in the last six years from our local Ford dealership, and they still wanted to charge me 5 or 10 grand over MSRP. And the guy was completely arrogant about it. They've lost me forever.

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't know why some refuse to believe some dealers actually sell at MSRP. Plenty do. Comes down to prior history, relationships, negotiation skills, etc.

MSRP is not hard to find if you put in the time, effort and have some luck.

If not, then pay over, call it a day and enjoy the truck.

Not rocket science.
I literally had someone arguing with me on a gen 3 raptor youtube comment that you can't get ford performance vehicles at MSRP. He told me I had to be lying if I bought my raptor and GT350R for sticker. My local dealer never charges ADM.

wweaver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here went another 20 minutes away for msrp when long term three vehicle 2 raptor 1 regular lariat dealer wanted 10k over. No way was I going to spend 10k for “loyalty”. I told them 1k because I really like the service dept and sales guy. But nope. Took 20 minutes and two emails to save 10k.