How many paid MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WestTXRaptor6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Invoice here. Will be the 6th Raptor at invoice.
And yes, I have shared the info with several members here and last I heard there were 12 on the waiting list for a 2022. Raptorbegone ordered a Maverick from them last week, at invoice.

EMY92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how many people who think they got MSRP are going to be slapped in the face with ADM once the truck is delivered to the dealer. It might be way too soon to ask this question ...
I'll walk away. I will also let it be known on another site that generates a lot of business for that dealer. Best case, I won't be getting my truck until November. What's another few months for a 2022?

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Don't know why some refuse to believe some dealers actually sell at MSRP. Plenty do. Comes down to prior history, relationships, negotiation skills, etc.

MSRP is not hard to find if you put in the time, effort and have some luck.

If not, then pay over, call it a day and enjoy the truck.

Not rocket science.

TrevorT

Reaction score
Initially ordered at MSRP at a small dealership in central Texas. Fast forward about 5 weeks, turns out they didn’t actually have an allocation. Called about 30 dealerships across Texas and ended up settling for 5K over MSRP, which was the lowest ADM I could find in early July.

planetMalone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can't remember where I came across it, but I found a guy on Instagram that had a list of dealers selling at MSRP. There was one in OK about 3 hours away. I reached out to the salesperson listed via Instagram as well. We did most of the deal through there and text messaging. I've only spoken to him (on the phone) once while he took my information for my deposit. It was the easiest car deal I've ever done. I have everything in writing, so I'm not too worried about being surprised with ADM.

blademan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Invoice here. Will be the 6th Raptor at invoice.
And yes, I have shared the info with several members here and last I heard there were 12 on the waiting list for a 2022. Raptorbegone ordered a Maverick from them last week, at invoice.
curious so is invoice like 5% below MSRP?