hAtE to see it... dealer offered me any of their 2024 $5k under MSRP

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyrepower

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love to see it, these dealers have been ****** stupid people for years. The thing that sucks is the economy is hemorrhaging and is looking to get much much worse, so prepare yourselves.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What does that mean?
Loan defaults are increasing, used car market is down over 10% from last year, credit card debt is at an all-time high and things in the stock market are wonky, like Apple is 10x over value on market cap and they are far from the only ones, all the positive numbers you see in the market indices are being driven by maybe 10% of the companies. Wage growth is stagnant and what we would consider middle class is hemorrhaging due to inflation over the last 3 years. Oh and unemployment is gradually increasing.... There's more but hey here we are...

NACHOMASTER

Reaction score
Loan defaults are increasing, used car market is down over 10% from last year, credit card debt is at an all-time high and things in the stock market are wonky, like Apple is 10x over value on market cap and they are far from the only ones, all the positive numbers you see in the market indices are being driven by maybe 10% of the companies. Wage growth is stagnant and what we would consider middle class is hemorrhaging due to inflation over the last 3 years. Oh and unemployment is gradually increasing.... There's more but hey here we are...

Man some people just can’t be happy. I guess accepting that the economy is on fire doesn’t fit your agenda but wage growth isn’t stagnant and we currently have record low unemployment. In April 2024, inflation amounted to 3.4 percent, wages grew by 4.7 percent. As of June, nominal wages increased 4.2% while inflation was up 3.3%, resulting in real wage gains of 0.9%

And yeah, the middle class is shrinking, that’s what happens when they’re asked to subsidize tax cuts for the 1%. This isn’t the place for this discussion but I didn’t start it.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL, I'm very happy, who wouldn't be when they retire at 54. But I'm also a realist... Which does wonders for your investment portfolio.

Cherry pick a month or two here or there always works, why didn't you use June? Or look at the last 3 years....

But hey at least Pelosi and Biden killed the Trump tax cuts when they were in charge....oh wait. Wonder why?

Enjoy your Sunday, life is short, doesn't matter who gets elected this turn around, that debt that all these administrations keep piling on will one day come to be this countries ruin.

Right now they just want us divided fighting amongst each other with their mundane talking points.

Last edited:

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL, I'm very happy, who wouldn't be when they retire at 54. But I'm also a realist... Which does wonders for your investment portfolio.

Cherry pick a month or two here or there always works, why didn't you use June? Or look at the last 3 years....

But hey at least Pelosi and Biden killed the Trump tax cuts when they were in charge....oh wait. Wonder why?

Enjoy your Sunday, life is short, doesn't matter who gets elected this turn around, that debt that all these administrations keep piling on will one day come to be this countries ruin.

Right now they just want us divided fighting amongst each other with their mundane talking points.
I live Northern Va, my business is tied to new housing market. This area is typically one of the best new housing markets and I can tell it’s starting to slow dramatically. I feel( but don’t really know) that the high interest rates are going to crash the housing market.
But yes, both sides suck, we need a new system.

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I live Northern Va, my business is tied to new housing market. This area is typically one of the best new housing markets and I can tell it’s starting to slow dramatically. I feel( but don’t really know) that the high interest rates are going to crash the housing market.
But yes, both sides suck, we need a new system.
New system? No, we need to elect competent people to office. Funny to see how fast they go from public servant to self servant. Lobbiest and greedy corporations are killing this country and its people. Look at what they put in our food. Let’s not go into the government spending topic .

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This. The reason for identity politics is to get us fighting among ourselves. The second that people realize it's not white vs brown vs red vs trans vs lib vs con vs whatever, and understand that it's rich vs poor, the ruling class is in deep shit.

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This. The reason for identity politics is to get us fighting among ourselves. The second that people realize it's not white vs brown vs red vs trans vs lib vs con vs whatever, and understand that it's rich vs poor, the ruling class is in deep shit.
Funny, the ruling class and the rich are now mostly synonymous. They're all globalists ******** the little guy.

Last edited: