Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ronniegilbert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is easier to go on facebook and look up Ford Service. Once your in Ford Service use the message tap and they will give you whatever info they have on your VIN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
1 (800) 367-3788 Option 1, then you will need the last 8 numbers of your Vin. I.e.: HFA00001

Thanks.

Didn't have time to call until just now and they are closed. Curious if they have any other info than what my Ford rep or I have access to at the dealership level. I can't imagine they do but I want to check. I'll do it Monday

Purinacatchow

Reaction score
So my dealer called me and said that there was a "Hot Alert" because I contacted Ford for updates and now the dealer can't even access any information on it.
Could this effect Ford Service information? There hasn't been any update at all since I contacted them early November. Also, could Ford Performance have any updates while Ford Service doesn't?

Also, my truck has been built since mid October and did go off to the body shop in October for the liner, and I asked Ford Service about it being at the shop and they said it still shows there and that it's probably the upfitter shop.

Last edited:

colt.smithson

Reaction score
Got my window sticker today! Build date 12/14. Allocation number 3 for my dealer.

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 PM ----------

Does anyone know if our window stickers say if or when the build date is?

I'm pretty sure they do at the top. Like where mine says 12/16 in the number.

b97b2a2bc7ff4ca5b43311768f1531b7.jpg

Blu Du

Reaction score
I checked on facebook and got a response fairly quick. order date 11/3 currently in production and jan 5th delivery date.

Chief1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just received a call from my Dealer on Saturday and the train that my Raptor is on was in Ohio at that time heading to Ayer Ma. He said that it shows the train arriving in Ayer on December 17 and delivery to my Dealer on December 21. So I should have it very soon. My Dealer has been great as he tracks the train everyday and lets me know where it is located.

Mapleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I work for the rail road that will be bringing it to Ayer prob can add a extra day always running late. Esp with snow storm now. Wish it was easier to see in the rail cars.