Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chief1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the information, a day or two delay at this point really will not make a big difference, just glad it is on it way.

Oceanbnd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I wish I had a tracker on my Raptor. I have zero clues as to its whereabouts. Ford service has given me the eta twice as first week of January but I think that's computer generated. The route to get here includes a train through Canada and being shipped on a container vessel. Sure would be nice to have it rather than driving in ice and snow in a fwd Volkswagen

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
1 (800) 367-3788 Option 1, then you will need the last 8 numbers of your Vin. I.e.: HFA00001

I called today. They have the exact same info that I have at the dealership. I asked them what source they use for tracking and they use the same source "vehicle visibility" that we do.

---------- Post added at 03:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

I wish I had a tracker on my Raptor. I have zero clues as to its whereabouts. Ford service has given me the eta twice as first week of January but I think that's computer generated. The route to get here includes a train through Canada and being shipped on a container vessel. Sure would be nice to have it rather than driving in ice and snow in a fwd Volkswagen

Yeah I hear ya. Really no reason why they can't give more accurate tracking info.

I activated my Ford pass hoping that at some way along the line someone moving the truck would hit the accept button on the touch screen. That way I could complete my FordPass activation which would then allow me to track the trucks whereabouts. No luck so far.

muddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In storage? That's a new one?? The very reason I'm afraid to even ask......