Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It works for my GT350R but when i just looked up the raptor it gave me an excape with a vin and a estimated delivery of 36 days lol

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just got word that the guy that I referred to my dealer just got scheduled, he ordered a month after me! ;) He has the Super Cab and I have the Super Crew.

Sitdown

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just got word that the guy that I referred to my dealer just got scheduled, he ordered a month after me! ;) He has the Super Cab and I have the Super Crew.

Great to hear, was yours already scheduled as well? Good to heard for for the #2 and or scab guys

Mr Roarke

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, im still waiting to get picked up. Doesn't make any sense, i ordered way before him. Oh well.. ..

muddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've read he raptor is not supported within cotus. Wil look for link to post if I find it. May be he F150 forum.

NASSTY

FRF Addict
Reaction score
People are talking about being 'bumped up' and I can't even get a first date!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This sucks...the only other truck I ordered was my 2011 FX4 and I took delivery of it 34 days from the day I ordered it. I ordered this one 2 months ago and I'll be lucky if I see it 2 months from now. :perkinswhatever:

yenrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
People are talking about being 'bumped up' and I can't even get a first date!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Honestly, just putting the "info" I am getting on it. I am really not putting too much credence in what they say as it does have the word tentative. I will take the move to getting a VIN assigned though:biggrin: