Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StrikerHawk

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Received a call from my dealer. My order went through last Monday. Sent Sarah a Facebook message on Saturday and she responded that my Blue SCREW is scheduled for Nov 2. :)

I don't have a Facebook account, no desire to, so is there a way I can get ahold of Sarah to get build info ?

Striker

Reaction score
Hey, I don't have to wait for a vin# anymore :) Ive been assigned a VIN:1FTFW1RG3........ and im scheduled to build the week of November 7th. I ordered my Raptor from a small dealer in NW Ohio. ( Avalanche grey crew cab, 802A, twin panel moonroof, bed extender,tailgait step, heated steering wheel, technology package, 2nd row heated seats. Hopefully it will be here before Christmas. I didn't have a trade in, and paid 500$ over invoice.

Last edited:

ROMILOWITZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, I don't have to wait for a vin# anymore :) Ive been assigned a VIN:1FTFW1RG3........ and im scheduled to build the week of November 7th. I ordered my Raptor from a small dealer in NW Ohio. ( Avalanche grey crew cab, 802A, twin panel moonroof, bed extender,tailgait step, heated steering wheel, technology package, 2nd row heated seats. Hopefully it will be here before Christmas. I didn't have a trade in, and paid 500$ over invoice.

When did you place the order?

muddawg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice congrats striker! Xmas is probably not an unreasonable expectation. At least I would hope they can get it to you sooner than that? But just guessing.

Striker

Reaction score
When did you place the order?

8/4

---------- Post added at 07:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:08 PM ----------

Nice congrats striker! Xmas is probably not an unreasonable expectation. At least I would hope they can get it to you sooner than that? But just guessing.

Yes sooner would be better 4sure, one advantage of living in NW Ohio is it will be shipped by car carrier from Michigan to my dealer. That's faster than by rail,

Jim750

Reaction score

Looks like we'll both be driving around town with the same vehicle. I too have the the same configuration ordered in the Toledo area.