Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alexjrs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well my raptor build date change from October 22nd
To October 19
Crew cab
802A
Carbon fiber
Glass roof
Lightning blue

Attachments

• You_Doodle_2016-09-26T05_42_17Z.jpg
    You_Doodle_2016-09-26T05_42_17Z.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 75

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The priority number from dealer to dealer will have different value. So priority numbers for each persons orders, unless it's with the same dealer, won't help determine when an order will get scheduled.

The Raptors get ordered just the same as the regular F150's. 10 is the highest priority code for a retail order and 20 is the highest for a stock order.

So if you have a priority code of 19 and your dealer only has 1 Raptor with a lower priority code than that and someone else may have a 15 priority code with the dealer they ordered at but that dealer may have 3 Raptors with lower order codes. So someone with a 19 priority code at one dealer could see their truck before someone with a 15 priority from another dealer. So comparing priority code vs schedule date from dealer to dealer won't help determine when your Raptor may get built.

The best way to try and get a feel for scheduling based on other peoples schedule date would be by knowing how many Raptor allocation your dealer got and what number your order is in that sequence.

raptorwarrior

Reaction score
So, here is a new one:

I went to check my order today. Typed my Order Number, Dealer Number, and my last name (double and tripled checked my entries).

The resulting page stated my truck was delivered, on 2/1/16.... only problem is it says its a brand new, very fancy, white ford XL.

I have never even been in a Ford XL, nor would I ever consider buying one. I think it is kinda funny, not sure if anyone else has experienced this.

I've attached a screenshot as evidence:

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 81

raptorwarrior

Reaction score
So, here is a new one:

I went to check my order today. Typed my Order Number, Dealer Number, and my last name (double and tripled checked my entries).

The resulting page stated my truck was delivered, on 2/1/16.... only problem is it says its a brand new, very fancy, white ford XL.

I have never even been in a Ford XL, nor would I ever consider buying one. I think it is kinda funny, not sure if anyone else has experienced this.

I've attached a screenshot as evidence:

Just an update: Talked to a ford rep, they said their site is under maintenance.

PW2006

Reaction score
Received a call from my dealer. My order went through last Monday. Sent Sarah a Facebook message on Saturday and she responded that my Blue SCREW is scheduled for Nov 2. :)

dtt255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know of any dealer that still has allocation available? Don't care where in the country it is. I am willing to pay msrp, I have no issue with that. Not going to pay more.

Please PM me.

Thanks for all the help!