Got my VIN and delivery date today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Joined the VIN Club today! Never felt so good to leave the waiting club.

Got my VIN today, Scheduled to build the week of November 7th.

Last edited:

solsurfr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Joined the VIN Club today! Never felt so good to leave the waiting club.

Got my VIN today, Scheduled to build the week of November 7th.

Congrats! where you 1st, 2nd, 3rd on your dealers allocation list?

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! where you 1st, 2nd, 3rd on your dealers allocation list?

From what they told me i was there only allocation. It is a very small dealership out in the middle of farm country though. They have another dealership in the city that only got 3 allocations i think.

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
From what they told me i was there only allocation. It is a very small dealership out in the middle of farm country though. They have another dealership in the city that only got 3 allocations i think.

Ok good to know the lil guys are getting in on the action. Im the 3rd at a small dealer, fingers crossed.

Go~Rilla

Reaction score
So confused. Supposedly I'm the first raptor. Ordered 7/31. White SCREW. Removed the carbon package. Ford has nothing.

My thought is I'm getting the shaft by the dealer and not their first build.

westchiro

Reaction score
O.K. Got my VIN today and a Build week of Nov 14... Christmas present ya think? ordered in late aug. for those keeping track.. Avalanche 802 and a few extras..

harrisb

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unscheduled clean here still, ordered sept 9, number 13 of 22 allocations, 802a avalanche screw, CF, tech pack, step, moonroof, etc

Ballistic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
O.K. Got my VIN today and a Build week of Nov 14... Christmas present ya think? ordered in late aug. for those keeping track.. Avalanche 802 and a few extras..

I think its going to be the best Christmas present i have ever bought myself, going to be hard to top..

GOTSVT?

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Same here ! I ordered late July.
Avalanche with all options minus tech package