GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jepper

Reaction score
Anyone figure out a way through ForScan to change the 'view' when you reverse? Changing it from split view to full rear view and no 360?

cwh

Reaction score
My auto fold mirrors sporadically work. I’m talking about the setting in the vehicle to autofold when locking/unlocking, NOT forscan. They will work a few times and they stop. Anyone else have this issue?

Last edited:

teamster

Reaction score
Hey folks! I've got a 2021 and just completed the GlareFree change in Forscan. I haven't checked to ensure that the auto-leveling and "dance" on startup still works, that's my next task tonight [Verified to work as intended!]. I've read through all 117 pages (whew) of this thread to look for the answers to the following questions, so forgive me if I overlooked a post or two.

1. I'd like to make the delay for auto-turn-on for headlights much shorter - ideally closer to 1-3 seconds vs the current 4-5 seconds. This is to say, when I drive into a tunnel or other dark area from a bright area, I want the lights to turn on much more quickly than they do stock. I recall there *used* to be a listing on the Forscan common changes for something like this but can't seem to find it anymore.

2. I'd like to change the turn signal "tap" from three clicks (standard) to at least five (standard if towing) in all circumstances. Again, I could have sworn this used to be in the common changes tab but can't seem to find it anymore.

Thanks to all the hex wizards and witches who have done so much hard work to put the huge corpus here together! It's super useful to see all y'all troubleshooting these issues so I can reverse engineer as best as I can.

Last edited:

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
2. I'd like to change the turn signal "tap" from three clicks (standard) to at least five (standard if towing) in all circumstances. Again, I could have sworn this used to be in the common changes tab but can't seem to find it anymore.
For this one, go to page 1...post # 9 and see values for the lane change signal. I changed mine to 5 as that seems like the sweet spot.