GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

taquitos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did glare free a bit ago now so I don’t think it’s related, but who knows and am away from anything that can pull codes. Have any of you all ever gotten the check headlight system see manual notification on the dash? Seems to show up randomly and only has ever popped up when lights weren’t even on.

MORaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does glare free show some DTC’s? I just did today and haven’t drivin at night yet, but I think a dtc or two popped up on forscan. No warnings on the dash.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did glare free a bit ago now so I don’t think it’s related, but who knows and am away from anything that can pull codes. Have any of you all ever gotten the check headlight system see manual notification on the dash? Seems to show up randomly and only has ever popped up when lights weren’t even on.

Does glare free show some DTC’s? I just did today and haven’t drivin at night yet, but I think a dtc or two popped up on forscan. No warnings on the dash.
The only DTC I have is for HVAC for some reason (though I did install a '21 unit to get the temp numbers) and my glare-free absolutely works flawlessly with no DTCs.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Never mind. It’s working fine and it’s super cool!
I rarely drive in the dark though last night was coming home way late from a ruined vacation (thanks, Idalia!) and I was geeking out rotating the headlight knob from Auto to Headlight for a good 90 miles just being a nerd to the disdain of my wife who was thrilled for about negative-30-seconds, though she did appreciate the change lol.

MORaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dash center screen seems to reset to main menu on every start up…..after anti glare mod. Anybody else have this?

MORaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dash center screen resets for me randomly regardless. I would assume it’s just random chance and not related.
Glad you mention that.....seems this afternoon its not doing it....but certainly did this AM. Just convenient that its happening (being noticed by me) right after i set up the anti glare thing.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mine sometimes randomly will change to fuel economy, calm screen, or whatever else on its own for no reason.