GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FRaptorArg

Reaction score
I already fixed it. i dont know why 734-01-04 xx56 D1- - was 734-01-04 xx56 A1- - . i saw yesterday when i changed that accept but change the D for A after changes ( original have another letter or number i need to check) i write the D again and wrote it. now dont have the "check front lights" pop up. i use only on the city so cant see how antiglare works i ll check the next days. Thank you guys. thats is for bed option.

Short bed No onboard scales / ccd
734-01-04 xx53 4E- -

Short bed with scales / ccd or Raptor
734-01-04 xx56 D1- -

Long bed no scales / ccd
734-01-04 xxD9 88- -

Long bed with scales / ccd
734-01-04 xxDC 17- -

ToadSmasher2K1

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Anyone near So Cal that can help just remove the seatbelt ding? Will pay for your time. Sorry if there’s already a thread for this.
The seatbelt ding couldn’t be any easier. Put the truck in Run without starting. Begin with belt unbuckled. Once the seatbelt icon disappears from the dash (~60 seconds), fasten and unfasten the seatbelt 3 times ending with it unfastened. The seatbelt light will flash. Then buckle and unbuckle one more time and you’re done.

Repeat for the passenger side if desired.

Last edited:

Dnovakovic4

Reaction score
The seatbelt ding couldn’t be any easier. Put the truck in Run without starting. Start with belt unbuckled. Once the seatbelt icon disappears from the dash (~60 seconds), fasten and unfasten the seatbelt 3 times ending with it unfastened. The seatbelt light will flash. Then buckle and unbuckle one more time and you’re done.

Great! Really appreciate the info. Will give it a go!

MJK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The seatbelt ding couldn’t be any easier. Put the truck in Run without starting. Start with belt unbuckled. Once the seatbelt icon disappears from the dash (~60 seconds), fasten and unfasten the seatbelt 3 times ending with it unfastened. The seatbelt light will flash. Then buckle and unbuckle one more time and you’re done.

Thats an NES cheat code sequence * A B UP select start *

RogueClimber

Captain Rob
Supporting Member
Reaction score

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys. My search skills stink. Is there a way to enable an audible alert with lane departure so we'd have steering vibration along with an audible que?
Hate to say it but there is, but you gotta search. Maybe about 10 pages back or so? I posted on it, could have even been a different thread. If your search skills suck, feel free to look at my post history. I asked the person to report back if it was a continuous noise or just a beep and I don't think they ever said anything.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey guys. My search skills stink. Is there a way to enable an audible alert with lane departure so we'd have steering vibration along with an audible que?

Hate to say it but there is, but you gotta search. Maybe about 10 pages back or so? I posted on it, could have even been a different thread. If your search skills suck, feel free to look at my post history. I asked the person to report back if it was a continuous noise or just a beep and I don't think they ever said anything.
Here you go @jbishop98. It’s posted in this thread…

jbishop98

Reaction score

Apologies sir. Will try harder next time.

Here you go @jbishop98. It’s posted in this thread…

Thank you!!