GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jmeo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1. The unreal theme is just that, a theme, a look. It is a prerequisite for other modifications within the APIM depending on what you want to do. Again, I did all these mods on day two so I couldn't tell you what the normal setting looks like, even. Guess it'd be easy enough to look at any F-150 at a lot. That said, it completely changed when I enabled the climate control bar on the display, though I didn't like it and removed it.

2. If you get it working, please let us know!

3. I've not reversed the configuration to try seeing if fogs with DRL works without parking lights with DRL. Seems rather disconnected to me between the two, but you never know. I've done it, loaded ABD, done it again, reset, loaded ABD, made the modification... nothing worked for me. I wanted to simply free up an AUX switch. Just get the relocation harness from @Specialtyperformanceparts and go from there if you're wanting to run the outside set of fogs independently. I did that for a day or two and then said screw that and went for SPV's triple fog kit. The relocation harness still plays a serious part in the setup, though. Never looked back after that.

View attachment 420446

Oh, ok now I understand the "unreal" theme. I have never used it, so I don't know what it looks like.

Like you, I want the parking lights with DRL, so if they won't play nice together I would prefer parking lights over fogs.

Funny you mentioned that, I just yesterday jumped on a take off harness from FakeBook and have that coming to give me what I am after. I will turn on parking lights with DRL and use the harness to get the fogs on as well.

I am trying to resist changing the bumper lights because I wont off-road and I am only doing what I am doing for aesthetics. If I change my mind, I love what you have done, looks great!

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Oh, ok now I understand the "unreal" theme. I have never used it, so I don't know what it looks like.

Like you, I want the parking lights with DRL, so if they won't play nice together I would prefer parking lights over fogs.

Funny you mentioned that, I just yesterday jumped on a take off harness from FakeBook and have that coming to give me what I am after. I will turn on parking lights with DRL and use the harness to get the fogs on as well.

I am trying to resist changing the bumper lights because I wont off-road and I am only doing what I am doing for aesthetics. If I change my mind, I love what you have done, looks great!
I don't think that its they won't play nice together, I just don't think the fog/DRL option works for us. I don't really offroad mine either due to location, though I did prefer the look.

FRaptorArg

Reaction score
***Back up your modules and use the below at your own risk****

All of the changes below are required. Result in your Setting menu will be Glare Free replacing Auto hi-beams, you won't have both. Also, on the bottom left corner of the dash, you will push the stalk forward to cycle through no indicator, green Auto indicator, and blue hi-beams indicator (hi-beams off, glare-free, normal hi-beams on respectively).

Glare Free Menu (replaces Auto High beam) in APIM:
7D0-09-01 x1xx xxxx
7D0-09-03 xxCx xxxx
Note: a module reset in FORScan or power cycle is required for the menu to appear.

IPMA
706-01-01 xxxx xxx9

SCCM
724-04-01 xxx4 xxxx

IPC
720-01-01 xx8x xxxx
720-10-01 xxxx xxx3

HCM
734-01-01 xxxx xx01
734-01-02 x3xx xxxx

Short bed with scales / ccd or Raptor
734-01-04 xx56 D1

Credit to ROBB1, tonesto7, and Livnitup over at F150gen14.com forum.
Hi i do this to my Raptor Gen3 2022 , Build 10/22 and i receibe a message ¨Check Front Light system¨still have the green Light from Automatic lights. Can be possible my Raptor dont have Antiglare lights?
Thanks

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hi i do this to my Raptor Gen3 2022 , Build 10/22 and i receibe a message ¨Check Front Light system¨still have the green Light from Automatic lights. Can be possible my Raptor dont have Antiglare lights?
Thanks
I don't think it's possible that your Raptor has different hardware, most likely just different software settings! We will help you!

You did all the changes and reset everything and still nothing? What about on the center screen, it didn't change from auto high beam to glare free?

Sounds like a simple error or something in configuration.

FRaptorArg

Reaction score
I don't think it's possible that your Raptor has different hardware, most likely just different software settings! We will help you!

You did all the changes and reset everything and still nothing? What about on the center screen, it didn't change from auto high beam to glare free?

Sounds like a simple error or something in configuration.
Yeap i made all the changes, and restart every change pressing start/stop bottom like forscan pop uo says. in center screen its the picture you see here. still on the green AutoHigh beam. I have the backup for every channel. not sure if you need information from everything and how can i show you that.
Thanks for help.

FRaptorArg

Reaction score
I dont have the option to connect to my home wifi or any other wifi network. Is there any way to activate with forscan? i dont have att hotspot here in south america and i want to know if its possible to activate to search wifi and try to update my sync4 . Thanks

MORaptor1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont have the option to connect to my home wifi or any other wifi network. Is there any way to activate with forscan? i dont have att hotspot here in south america and i want to know if its possible to activate to search wifi and try to update my sync4 . Thanks
When you go the “lighting” option in your settings on your radio screen does it say auto high beam or anti glare?