GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wouldnt call it accepting defeat. I'm certainly not trying to defeat anyone. I just saw the values you posted and didnt want someone changing incorrect stuff. Should i say "With all due respect"?
Haha not at all! Nothing like that. Hope I didn't come off cross towards you or your info!

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@Antho very well pointed out I was referring to Livinitup's spreadsheet yet was somehow using values from a previous generation. I did not use that previous generational spreadsheet and not sure how it wound up on my PC, so for the previous posts that are already edited - my apologies to anyone that made it to this post and sees all the edits.

Moving forward, we gotta look somewhere else for additional options @east raptor 22 and perhaps start with what @Antho was mentioning about the APIM and getting the option in there. For reference, mine is the following:

7D0-09-01 6117 CEAC FED1

We'll get you there, even if I fumble through it with you.

Reaction score
We Have a winner @Antho @swoop1156

My apim module stock values are:
IMG_4219.jpeg

I just just changed the values to the one @swoop1156 provided, and the DRl Option just appeared in the screen (i filmed myself backing up to make sure they work and it did)

Thank you guys I appreciate you putting the time and effort.

Is there a way to just activate the 3 dots above the grill without activating the whole light show?

Glare free im coming

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I just just changed the values to the one @swoop1156 provided, and the DRl Option just appeared in the screen (i filmed myself backing up to make sure they work and it did)
Which values? My initial post, which is technically wrong as it's from the last generation, or my edit from my stock ABD from Ford? Please let us know what worked for your non-NA market truck!

Also, instead of filming yourself which always works... I don't recommend the following method of checking things out, but it does work. We know that when you're in park or neutral, the DRL function turns off. Same thing for reverse, since I had to view myself in reverse just yesterday. Anyway, if you're in D or R and you open the door, the shifter automatically goes back to P. Keep your door open, go back to P or R, and engage your parking brake and it'll stay in gear and you can get out and close the door and it won't go anywhere. Again, I don't recommend doing it, so do so at your own risk.
Is there a way to just activate the 3 dots above the grill without activating the whole light show?
That will be on page 2 of this whole thread. It'll be listed as "DRL INCLUDES PARK LAMPS". However, your rear taillights and triple dots on your brake light will be on. Your DRL will be bright orange, everything else will be normal intensity.

Here's what my truck looks like front/rear with the option enabled. This is in Drive, parking brake on:

1691147844466.png

EDIT: Here's the list from page 2 below from @Antho themself!
I had the admin remove the thread because i didnt want others using the brightness setting if it is causing undesired effects. I was unable to edit the original post so i had to delete it. No ford conspiracies.

DRL INCLUDE FOGS
726-39-01 02xx xxxx xxxx

FOGS STAY ON WITH HIGH BEAMS
726-39-02 xxxx0 xxxx xxxx

DRL INCLUDES PARK LAMPS
726-38-01 xxxx xxxx 01xx

DOUBLE HONK DISABLE
726-63-02 ***0 xxxx xxxx

LANE CHANGE BLINK NUMBER WITH DEFAULT 8C
724-01-01 xxxx **xx xxxx
80=NULL, 84=1, 88=2, 8C=3, 90=4, 94=5, 98=6, 9C=7, A0=8, A4=9, A8=10

LANE CHANGE BLINK NUMBER WITH DEFAULT 0C
724-01-01 xxxx **xx xxxx
00=NULL, 04=1, 08=2, 0C=3, 10=4, 14=5, 18=6, 1C=7, 20=8, 24=9, 28=10

OFF-ROAD IOD
7D0-01-03 xxxx xxxx 2***

View attachment 328026

Last edited:
Reaction score
@Antho . For reference, mine is the following:

7D0-09-01 6117 CEAC FED1

We'll get you there, even if I fumble through it with you.
^^^ this is the value that worked for me, and the DRL worked in D and R position. ( I tried your method and it worked fine)

Sorry I wasn’t clear, When i said I don’t want the whole light show i meant the rear tail light and the triple brake light, i just don’t want them to be on when DRL is on.

In my opinion The perfect DRL configuration would be:
1- C shaped orange light around headlights (without the line)
2- 3 orange dots above the grill
3- LED lamps in the fenders for both front and back.
Is there a way to achieve that?

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
^^^ this is the value that worked for me, and the DRL worked in D and R position. ( I tried your method and it worked fine)
That's awesome! Glad it worked out for you!
Sorry I wasn’t clear, When i said I don’t want the whole light show i meant the rear tail light and the triple brake light, i just don’t want them to be on when DRL is on.

In my opinion The perfect DRL configuration would be:
1- C shaped orange light around headlights (without the line)
2- 3 orange dots above the grill
3- LED lamps in the fenders for both front and back.
Is there a way to achieve that?
To my knowledge and operations on how the lights are configured, you'd have to have them all or nothing. Can't pick and choose which lights - sorry!

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I made some Forscan changes including disabling the double honk and the DRLs w/ park lights, which are both done in the BCM module. Not sure I want to stick with the DRL w/ park lights. If I want to revert back to my original backup for just the DRL change, can I just load my original BCM backup file and write that one address or do I need to do a write all and then redo the double horn honk disabling. Thanks for any help.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I want to revert back to my original backup for just the DRL change, can I just load my original BCM backup file and write that one address or do I need to do a write all and then redo the double horn honk disabling. Thanks for any help.
You can either make the single change back to your original values for the DRL change you did and write just that one specific, or you can revert the entire BCM and re-do the change to the double horn honk. One less step just to change the DRL back.

NickyF25

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can either make the single change back to your original values for the DRL change you did and write just that one specific, or you can revert the entire BCM and re-do the change to the double horn honk. One less step just to change the DRL back.
Thought that was the case but thanks for confirmin.

Reaction score
Did anyone noticed something weird with how mirror Lincoln auto fold work?

1- i unlock the vehicle and mirrors still folded.
2- i open the door and mirrors still folded.
3- once i close the door the mirrors unfold.
4- when i lock the vehicle the mirrors get Folded.

My issue i just how the mirrors gets unfolded when i close the door, i believe with Lincoln forscan mod they should just unfold when the vehicle is started (or ignition on accessory mode).

is it me misunderstanding the mod or their is wrong with my mod?