GEN3 Forscan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If the option is not available, as I said before, changing one value to another may allow it to be displayed in the settings page. Much like how I, and many others, changed one simple number from a 1 to a 3 or 4 and it switches the option from "auto high beam" to "glare free lighting". It's in there, you just gotta get it to show up, basically.

Perhaps I use my words wrong. You're not "installing" anything, you're simply (and I mean simply) changing a number, or numbers, to elicit a response from the computer in the truck. There's no installation or anything like that, this is all within Ford's installed software. These are the changes that we're making!

Okay, so looking at this and these are your values - I would do the following:

726-26-02 0100 0000 0055
726-50-01 010A 0000 00E7

Always back up your factory values (at least you have a picture is what I also do so I can revert manually as well.) Change what's in bold/underlined above, just like it says. Leave everything else how it is. We're only changing what we have to. If there's a letter, that's fine, we're just replacing whatever is in the spot with what's shown in the chart. That's all. No "installation", just a software change.

I understand that, and this is the closest I think we're gonna get according to the chart we have access to. If you wanted, I can send you my as-built (stock/factory) BCM configuration file and see if that may enable it. Although I am unaware of what other changes may be present. You could look at it line by line and take just what you need, as well. I think that might could be the easiest, but again, I don't know what else is changed from the NA market to yours.

I'd be hard-pressed to believe that Ford changes anything that drastic to have a completely separate headlight produced, but I've been wrong many times in my life. I think we need to work in small steps, get one thing finished and working, before moving on to another. I bet it'll work, we just gotta figure it out. Again, an easy thing to do would be for me to send you my confirmed good modified files for each module and see if it works in your truck. Load them into your modules and see. If not, simply restore your old files and you're back to where you were.

Let us know how it goes!
Excellent info!
Hey again and thank you for your time,

1- the DRL option doesn’t appear to be available in the setting page.View attachment 418448

2- I didn’t try to to install NA spec and not willing to (warranty).

3- attached my stock vales compared to the stock value you provided ( i tried to match mine with the one you provide but I noticed there’s letters in the 726-50-01 so I backed out)
View attachment 418453
View attachment 418451

FYI. Im just interested to activate the stock DRL you have (no park lamp)
Also tried glare free many times but unfortunately didn’t work and I believe it’s hardware thing,
Keep after it & go slow; you have help here.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Would you explain this to me as well? That's exactly what the spreadsheet says.
@swoop1156 What spreadsheet and what does it say that does?

EDIT: Looking at what you posted i beleive you are looking at a spreadsheet for 2015-2020 F150.

Last edited:

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Read back a few posts. It's all right there. Or review the spreadsheet yourself. You seem to know what you're talking about? Livinitup's spreadsheet that we all use, including myself, on my own truck, which works flawlessly with everything I'm providing assistance with here.

We're not talking about your 7D0-09-01 at the moment. What is that? What module is it? HCM? SCCM? Definitely not BCM, which is where we're at.

Help us all out instead of saying DO NOT do something when you give no other context.
7D0-09-01 is the APIM. Without knowing the persons setting the least intrusive would be enabling the DRL toggle function on the touchscreen. It's possible that it just needs added there and he can toggle the function on.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
@swoop1156
I hope people are not using the spreadsheet from the 2015-2020. There is a spreadsheet for 2021+ thats been out for a couple of years.
Here is the link. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...Nwyqu5v3dgpbluvJcezUItTSVI/edit#gid=954791620
That's wild. That's the shortcut I have on the home screen of my phone. I'm also on mobile at the moment, so I'll double back around and make sure I'm not giving bad gouge.

If cables got crossed I'll sincerely accept defeat and go back and edit my posts.

Thank you for bringing this to my/our attention!

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That's wild. That's the shortcut I have on the home screen of my phone. I'm also on mobile at the moment, so I'll double back around and make sure I'm not giving bad gouge.

If cables got crossed I'll sincerely accept defeat and go back and edit my posts.

Thank you for bringing this to my/our attention!
I wouldnt call it accepting defeat. I'm certainly not trying to defeat anyone. I just saw the values you posted and didnt want someone changing incorrect stuff. Should i say "With all due respect"?