GEN 2 [GEN 2] Raptor, I expect to be a beast.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MatMan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks bud and thanks @WyoStorm. I'm right on the same page as you. Reminds me of the muscle cars of the 60's and In 30-40 years, I'm going to want the 6.2L back...cause it'll be extinct, not a boosted small motor.

Noted, well check back in 30 years when the all electric 100% torque on demand motor on each wheel is the norm and you're railing around in your raptor being nostalgic.

Me from my beer cooler wheelchair, with lubricated pocket catheter and less the confidence to travel like I did 30 years ago.

LekRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Noted, well check back in 30 years when the all electric 100% torque on demand motor on each wheel is the norm and you're railing around in your raptor being nostalgic.

Me from my beer cooler wheelchair, with lubricated pocket catheter and less the confidence to travel like I did 30 years ago.

Maybe I should say 10-20 years from now

MKSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, I thought the Long Island guys were a lot cooler than this. Don't normally see you Easterners go full retard and get into silly arguments. Be careful, someone might mistake you for a midwesterner........

We are VERY cool you should visit sometime, i will take you for a ride in my 2017 raptor. Then we can go blast around the beaches in my 2014, Silly arguments do you live under a rock? That is all this forum is about nowadays.

OH GOD, THANK YOU. $50 on grill letters... how will I pay my bills or put food on the table now?!?

Just stating that your comment on not investing money into a deprecating asset is void with your $50 grill letters.

Rookie

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm buying a Jen 3 in 2024.

Is Jen related to Jill?

Contact us today for the incredible Rogue Racing New Year's front bumper specials!

freedommotorsports.us

Email: [email protected]

FreedomLogo.jpg

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just stating that your comment on not investing money into a deprecating asset is void with your $50 grill letters.

I meant putting more money towards an overpriced 13/14 over what I bought but obviously that went over your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.