GEN 2 [GEN 2] Raptor, I expect to be a beast.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

pirate air

will plunder your booty
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lets take a poll ,Clone BJ Baldwin in a stock 2014 raptor and a stock 2017 raptor off road SAME driving conditions running the baja 1000. In Who do you gen 1 nut swingers think would be the fastest?

What happened to this forum, so sad.

Someone's upset I see. I would expect the 2017 to take the lead unitil the Eco boost takes a shit although there's a good chance the 14 could lose its power steering. I honestly see it as a toss up.

MKSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone's upset I see. I would expect the 2017 to take the lead unitil the Eco boost takes a shit although there's a good chance the 14 could lose its power steering. I honestly see it as a toss up.

Upset how, i have and will have both. That is why you have a warranty and can purchase an extended, Its a ford after all.

It just sad to see how ****** this forum has become with the negative hype of the 2017. Enthusiast should be proud ford is producing a new and improved one. But that's the problem this forum grew to big and is not filled with true enthusiast anymore.

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, i would beat around that true answer as well. As it is very tough to admit the new V6 raptor will indeed be better then is predecessor.

Very well played.

---------- Post added at 07:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:00 PM ----------

Yes exactly, You must be one of those guys who like people to think you have permanent mud stickers on your truck to make it look like you actually take it off road?

or are you upset you cant afford a new one, posting in the gen 2 section?

I actually have no graphics and purposely bought an '11 to avoid the MFT system but nice try...

I can certainly afford a new one but preferred to invest that money in my future rather than in a depreciable asset. I'm glad you are so worried about my ability to purchase one though. I definitely feel better that someone is looking out for me.

MKSVT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I actually have no graphics and purposely bought an '11 to avoid the MFT system but nice try...

I can certainly afford a new one but preferred to invest that money in my future rather than in a depreciable asset. I'm glad you are so worried about my ability to purchase one though. I definitely feel better that someone is looking out for me.

Yes at 24 years old you should be. However you invested money into grill letters on a depreciating asset,so you may need someone looking out for you.

bmacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes at 24 years old you should be. However you invested money into grill letters on a depreciating asset,so you may need someone looking out for you.

OH GOD, THANK YOU. $50 on grill letters... how will I pay my bills or put food on the table now?!?

Ironhorse07

FRF Addict
Reaction score
1. I do not need graphics to distinguish my Raptor from a regular F150.
2. Why do these gen 2 guys take it so personal, EVERY thread here devolves into nonsense, your not special.
3. Gen 1 opinions are based on real world results, gen 2 opinions based on ?, oh yeah talking heads at Ford. YOU guys need to lighten up.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Wow, I thought the Long Island guys were a lot cooler than this. Don't normally see you Easterners go full retard and get into silly arguments. Be careful, someone might mistake you for a midwesterner........

Status
Not open for further replies.