Forscan changes - tweak your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xxaarraa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a new one that adds a "Specified" to the TPMS screen showing what your placard tire pressure is. If you have same pressure set for front and back at BCM 726-40-01 xxxx **** xxxx, 1 value for specified shows. If different pressures for front/back, both values show

IPC 720-04-01 xx*x xxxx xx
If default is 0, use "8"
If default is 4, use "C"
34zkcx0.jpg
2ylocu9.jpg

Very nice Liv, thank you. The specified value is not user-inputted correct? It will show whatever is specified by ford?

Livnitup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice Liv, thank you. The specified value is not user-inputted correct? It will show whatever is specified by ford?

It will show whatever you have it set at here in BCM:
BCM 726-40-01 xxxx **** xxxx

726-40-01 xxxx **xx xxxx TPMS Placard Front Tire Pressure (convert p.s.i. to hex)
726-40-01 xxxx xx** xxxx TPMS Placard Rear Tire Pressure (convert p.s.i. to hex)

Gunnut

Reaction score
After I did my Forscan changes the screen that shows what gear I am in has disappeared. Not right away but over a few days. Could this be related to the changes I made or is this another issue?

Livnitup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After I did my Forscan changes the screen that shows what gear I am in has disappeared. Not right away but over a few days. Could this be related to the changes I made or is this another issue?

Push the +/- on the gear shift and they should return; this is common even without any FORScan programming.