Forscan changes - tweak your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AvoidTheBoyd

Reaction score
Has anyone found the keyless entry to be disabled after Forscan changes?
I have not been able to get mine to work since making the changes.
I did;
Deactivate stop/start
Eliminate door chime
Eliminate seat belt chime
2 push panic button
Secure idle
Temp display on gauges
Heat/cool seats/wheel on display.
Eliminate 2 honk

I have all the same changes except the "panic button" (with no issues) so if it was me I would start with changing that one back. And it would appear to be in the correct module to affect keyless entry.

Conejoracer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have all the same changes except the "panic button" (with no issues) so if it was me I would start with changing that one back. And it would appear to be in the correct module to affect keyless entry.

I restored it and it still does not work.
The stock is;
BCM 726-37-01
0101-0002-0069
Modified for 2 push panic;
0101-0001-0068

As I understand it, the 1 in the second place indicates the keyless entry is on.
I'll work on it more tomorrow.

WhatExit?

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Auto Stop/Start -killed
DRLs on
Autofold - Lincoln
Global windows
Killed the double honk
No seatbelt nannys
No door open chime
Gauge temp #s
Quick boot
Secure idle
Panic alarm, 2 presses

Good list but IMO it needs one more addition:
Back of console power plugs turned on 24/7 (my fridge/freezer fits on the floor in the back and I need to keep it powered).

CFIT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good list but IMO it needs one more addition:

Back of console power plugs turned on 24/7 (my fridge/freezer fits on the floor in the back and I need to keep it powered).

My guess is that there is concern over the rate at which the battery may be drained by up to 400W of power being drawn while the engine is off. I agree that it would be nice to have the option though, even if it were time limited to 30 minutes or something. I'd also like the USB ports to be live while the engine is off. USB is an incredibly low power draw, and many other manufacturers do have the USB ports live while the engine is off, so I'm not sure why Ford doesn't.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sid77

Reaction score
Does anyone get an intermittent Blind Spot System error after performing some of these changes?

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Anyone with forscan capability that lives near Harrisburg Pa? I'm looking for someone that would help me or do some changes to my truck.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Curious if a couple changes are possible with forscan:

- seat and steering wheel move at the same time when ez entry/exit is on and does it's thing.

- after exiting the truck from a memory seat preset position and the ez entry/exit turned on. Ez entry/exit will move the seat and wheel but when re entering the truck using the key pad on the door ez entry and exit won't return the seat to it's previous position unless you hit the #1 seat memory preset button. Can this be changed with forscan?

Livnitup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone with forscan capability that lives near Harrisburg Pa? I'm looking for someone that would help me or do some changes to my truck.

---------- Post added at 11:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

Curious if a couple changes are possible with forscan:

- seat and steering wheel move at the same time when ez entry/exit is on and does it's thing.

- after exiting the truck from a memory seat preset position and the ez entry/exit turned on. Ez entry/exit will move the seat and wheel but when re entering the truck using the key pad on the door ez entry and exit won't return the seat to it's previous position unless you hit the #1 seat memory preset button. Can this be changed with forscan?

Create a new personal entry code (or using the factory one again may work) and save it as user1. This will then correspond to memory position 1 and your issue should be solved.
2s6lb3o.jpg

Robtor310

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Does anyone get an intermittent Blind Spot System error after performing some of these changes?

I do for like 2 seconds at startup. Disappears on its own. Doesnt happen often though. Maybe every 20 starts?

Seems to only happen in my driveway though. Thought it was a fluke, never attributed to ForScan