Forscan changes - tweak your truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sid77

Reaction score
This is because of Secure Idle; many have reported this.

It's defiantly Forscan, I've undone all the changes and it went away. I haven't had time to test each change individually. I suspect it might be the folding mirror change.

Livnitup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's defiantly Forscan, I've undone all the changes and it went away. I haven't had time to test each change individually. I suspect it might be the folding mirror change.

It's the Secure Idle change in BCM:
726-42-01 x*xx xxxx xxxx Secure Idle Enable Cfg: 0=disabled, 1=enabled

03'Darin

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Create a new personal entry code (or using the factory one again may work) and save it as user1. This will then correspond to memory position 1 and your issue should be solved.
2s6lb3o.jpg

I'll have to erase my code an reprogram. Because it won't recall preset 1 with code 1.

Thanks!

Jayrod

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's the Secure Idle change in BCM:

726-42-01x*xxxxxxxxxxSecure Idle Enable Cfg: 0=disabled, 1=enabled

Mine does it after I put on secure idle. Doesn't bother me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Livnitup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's a new one that adds a "Specified" to the TPMS screen showing what your placard tire pressure is. If you have same pressure set for front and back at BCM 726-40-01 xxxx **** xxxx, 1 value for specified shows. If different pressures for front/back, both values show

IPC 720-04-01 xx*x xxxx xx
If default is 0, use "8"
If default is 4, use "C"
34zkcx0.jpg
2ylocu9.jpg

bailer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would make me so happy if I could get a chime with the flashing blindspot warning!! Jeep offers it as a settings choice in their menu. Kinda get used to it and really miss it!!!

Livnitup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would make me so happy if I could get a chime with the flashing blindspot warning!! Jeep offers it as a settings choice in their menu. Kinda get used to it and really miss it!!!

That would bug the crap out of me unless it only sounded when the turn signal was activated.