Doug Demuro Gen3 Review.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorial

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no you are right.

The different hood, marker lights, bulging front and rear quarter panels, bigger tires, decals, etc make it really hard to tell a trx on the street
From the front, the TRX and the Rebel are almost indistinguishable, unless the TRX is running their original, first to market, amber marker lights.

ganooch

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use to watch once and awhile way back but , he got too annoying on some rare cars and over pricing the value by 1000% got sick of that then stopped. He did show some tips and tricks on some cars i was interested in and learned a couple of things. This review of the Raptor was sad and he missed quite a few options that are new and went to far on details of options that are from year to year. Doesn't the tail gate have a power close option?
The Model S Plaid review is worth it just to see the look on his face when he steps on it. He said the scariest part about the whole thing is that normal people will have access to this car. 0-60 in under 2 seconds? Stupid fast.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
Glad you love it. I'm here to please you.

Now I'm curious about all the numerous upgrades the new gen 3 has?

And yeah, the look of it, since I already have one, does nothing to make me want to change at all.

But hey, fanboys are everywhere, and they are out for the gen 3 too.

Instead of being happy that a competitor built a bad *** truck (TRX) there is senseless whining and talking about how it sucks.

How about talk about how ANY god d-a-mn truck with those features is pretty bad ***. And how hopefully that will drive more innovation to the other auto makers.

I can't wait for toyota to release a tundra competitor and same with chevy. Because I just like kick a-s-s trucks. No matter who made it.
I can appreciate the TRX, but I don't like it--and that is nothing more than an opinion.

I do look forward to R and what Ford does there. As you stated competition is always a good thing. We can both agree on that.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
And that makes it look like a TRX, despite them being on the hood for that truck?

damn you are stupid

When did I say that putting marker lights in the grille makes a Rebel look more like a TRX?

You missed the point several pages back, no point in repeating it. You're just trolling now. But keep up with strawman argument and name calling.