Doug Demuro Gen3 Review.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
To be fair, adding 37s to any truck costs under $1300, why is everyone freaking out about the new raptor coming with them factory? Blah blah blah, no rubbing/clearance issues, matching spare, factory warranty….. as said before with a simple middle perch (or collar for Gen 2) you can fit 37s with minimal effort.
Warranty

nmp1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Couldn’t help myself, wolfs head is rated just as high as Mobil 1, in case you’d like more details please see attached:
Interesting. Never seen the synthetic stuff, I assume warren distribution has a hand it that. I wonder how the additives package stacks up. Mobil 1 is decent group 3 oil even though its technically not synthetic, I use it in my non turbo commuter car. The raptor gets Pennsoil Ultra Platinum, good stuff without the big name price tag.

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Had loads of them for years. Rarely see one that looks decent on the truck. Marker light city!

andris

Reaction score
this makes me lol having had a 2nd gen and now having TRX it poops on the raptor in every way the interior is light ears ahead in comfort

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
this makes me lol having had a 2nd gen and now having TRX it poops on the raptor in every way the interior is light ears ahead in comfort

Are you comparing the 2015 truck or the 2021 Gen 3? Past is the past. Who’s got what now.

sammy134

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just wish you could get the rims that come on the 37 package. Or ditch the blue interior if I went 37. Cmon Ford! Gimme options!
Next year, I think theyll get their **** together. Theyll have data of what worked and what didnt and fix it. Its Ford, theyll fix it.