Does Anyone actually buy a Raptor at MSRP?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

benticles

Reaction score
Just bought in MD. Was listed at $15K above MSRP and instantly came down to MSRP with a call. Would not budge under MSRP. No one out here seems to drop below MSRP (or I'm a ****** negotiator).

joejenie

Reaction score
I paid MSRP (stickered at 69k) end end of April at Berge Ford in Phoenix. Been talking to them for a year and they wanted 10k over. Finally caught them in a weak moment with a new delivery and wanting to hit a month end goal. helped that my friend is the internet manager there as well probably. So far, very happy!

TxRap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought in late March, and was initially quoted $500 above msrp. Quickly came down to msrp, but not below.

I would think by now most people should be able to get near msrp...

Sasha4

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A few guys in Texas have seen below MSRP on theirs (1000-1200K) but I think they had the stickers which to me, should be free. I got mine at MSRP and then the dealership changed hands. So maybe they wanted to end on a high note.

two-piece

Reaction score
Ive got mine bought at $1,000 under. It just comes down to a really good customer of mine owns the Ford store. There are plenty here that can be had at MSRP.

ademarco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just picked up my Leadfoot grey from Team Ford in Vegas. I dealt with Ricky Avalos, Neal Johnson, and Chris Goeschel. I had to fly and drive it back home, but they kept to their word and sold it to me at MSRP. It was also nice that it just got off the truck and was built last month.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Goflight2

Reaction score
Got mine from Woodhouse Ford in Nebraska at MSRP, but they split shipping and included a spray in bedliner.
A buddy of mine is a sales manager at a local Ford dealer (Ken Grody Ford in Buena Park). They have over 20 in stock and sell almost one a day. Even though they are asking $15k over on all of them, he was going to give me a “deal” at only $7500 over!
California is STILL nuts on pricing!

cayenne

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine from Woodhouse Ford in Nebraska at MSRP, but they split shipping and included a spray in bedliner.
A buddy of mine is a sales manager at a local Ford dealer (Ken Grody Ford in Buena Park). They have over 20 in stock and sell almost one a day. Even though they are asking $15k over on all of them, he was going to give me a “deal” at only $7500 over!
California is STILL nuts on pricing!

Doesn't sound like much of a buddy then... Woodhouse are good people dealt with them a lot when they were 1 of 3 places in the country that new Vipers inside and out.

Goflight2

Reaction score
I know, right?!!
He is a sales manager there for 10 years, and he doesn’t even have the power to sell at MSRP.
I don’t blame the dealer, I blame every buyer that actually pays it. If no one would do it, it would stop.

POOPonYOU

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know, right?!!
He is a sales manager there for 10 years, and he doesn’t even have the power to sell at MSRP.
I don’t blame the dealer, I blame every buyer that actually pays it. If no one would do it, it would stop.

I was told that I can order a 2019 (when orders open) in the Inland Empire but I would still have to pay $5000 over sticker. I think I'm going to wait and see what Raptor4You can do.