Difference in brakes?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRTDINO

Reaction score
Ok, I have done enough searching without coming up with an answer. So, what is the difference between the standard f150 and the raptor brakes both front and back? Are there larger calipers, rotors, different pads, etc..?? I am looking to get some new pads and rotors and I am having a hard time deciding what to get.

IRONMAN

Reaction score
I believe they do have bigger calipers and rotors as compared to the standard f150

OP
OP
DRTDINO

DRTDINO

Reaction score
I just wondered if someone knew the actual differences... I noticed with some further investigation that they changed the rear calipers, pads and rotors to differant part numbers in 2012 and up raptors. But I am more interested in exact differences between the normal f150 and the raptor.

bstoner59

does it come in shmedium?
Reaction score
When the Raptor first came out I read the 2010 Raptor and f150 had the same brakes. Upgraded from the 2009 F150. I have not heard that the brakes on the Raptor have been upgraded since it was introduced.