Dear Ford, Please kill the Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Stop production after this year ( 2013 ). I am seeing way too many now and you are devaluing my purchase every year of production. Are there a zillion Shelby's on the road? No.

Every old geeser in Florida has got one and none of those old bones knows how to drive it on the street much less the damn interstate or the non existent desert .

If you have a Raptor why would you try to merge at 30 f...ing mph onto an interstate? WTF? Mash the peddle on the right ******** it!

Then, why would you put a spoiler on the back of it to top it off?

F me. Somebody save me from my old age.

jvrptr23

Reaction score
i agree 100% !! there's a bunch of em here in Vegas now. Half of em are those type of drivers you just mentioned.

OP
OP
Ni9mm

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Look I'm not trying to hurt the feelings of those members that have earned the right to do whatever they f...ing want, but please dont try to kill my family.Watch that Goofy movie were he tries to merge onto an interstate. Merge M F er, with speed...

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Every old geeser in Florida has got one and none of those old bones knows how to drive it on the street much less the damn interstate or the non existent desert .

Don't know about the other " old geezers in Florida" but don't underestimate this old geezer on the interstate or any road. I will run over the mother ******* that get in my way. Just drove back from Jacksonville today and got stuck behind about 15 low riders rice burning ******** doing like 55 on interstate 95. Now I know not one of them had to be over 30 years old. 3 wide to take up all the lanes and slow down everyone. I pulled up behind one on the outside lane and put my bumper in the back window of his Honda. Glad it was nighttime cause I was blinding his ass with my hid headlites. I must of scared the shit out of him cause he pulled into the emergency lane and let me pass. So goes to show you don't judge a old geezer by his hair color. You might get a surprise. Not a rant and nothing personal infidel. Just saying. Jack

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD