Raptor Convert - Gen 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
LayinWatts69

LayinWatts69

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put Winfield’s GT700 kit on it. It will change your life.
Yeah, it's about that time. I was holding off for a while because I was really considering an R, but wasn't able to find a deal I felt good about and I have thrown in the towel on my R dreams. Time to pump some HP out of this 3.5!

OP
OP
LayinWatts69

LayinWatts69

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice and clean shop.
Thank you, it's actually a bit dirty in these photos.

This is one of 3 main buildings at our facility, this one is used mainly for raw material storage and our testing lab. We make large diameter fiberglass composite pipe for the oil & gas industry. Cleanliness is critical around here!

WTX

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's about that time. I was holding off for a while because I was really considering an R, but wasn't able to find a deal I felt good about and I have thrown in the towel on my R dreams. Time to pump some HP out of this 3.5!
Don’t worry. You’ll find a deal on the R once you complete building this one.

Happened to me. My R is supposed to be here first of September. Haha

OP
OP
LayinWatts69

LayinWatts69

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Don’t worry. You’ll find a deal on the R once you complete building this one.

Happened to me. My R is supposed to be here first of September. Haha
Haha shoot, that’s exactly what I’ve been afraid of and why I’ve held out on the Goose kit. I guess there’s worse problems to have.

Congrats on the R, I look forward to hearing your opinion between your current built truck and the R. Keep us updated.

gt350shelby

Reaction score
Haha shoot, that’s exactly what I’ve been afraid of and why I’ve held out on the Goose kit. I guess there’s worse problems to have.

Congrats on the R, I look forward to hearing your opinion between your current built truck and the R. Keep us updated.
Hey Kyle, I finally got me a raptor 2 weeks ago. 2023 37 PP avalanche. We had conversed back in January. I’m in Las Cruces too.