Dear Ford, Please kill the Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Ni9mm

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Every old geeser in Florida has got one and none of those old bones knows how to drive it on the street much less the damn interstate or the non existent desert .

Don't know about the other " old geezers in Florida" but don't underestimate this old geezer on the interstate or any road. I will run over the mother ******* that get in my way. Just drove back from Jacksonville today and got stuck behind about 15 low riders rice burning ******** doing like 55 on interstate 95. Now I know not one of them had to be over 30 years old. 3 wide to take up all the lanes and slow down everyone. I pulled up behind one on the outside lane and put my bumper in the back window of his Honda. Glad it was nighttime cause I was blinding his ass with my hid headlites. I must of scared the shit out of him cause he pulled into the emergency lane and let me pass. So goes to show you don't judge a old geezer by his hair color. You might get a surprise. Not a rant and nothing personal infidel. Just saying. Jack

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

By geeser I meant those over 101! :lol2:

OP
OP
Ni9mm

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What am I talking about? I'm halfway to 86!

Cant wait for the Ford " Man o War " to come out!

I will ass **** that *** trap into oblivion!

Im sorry guys....PWI in full affect.

Posting while intoxicated....

Last edited:

Timgco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Seriously, I hope they keep production EXACTLY where it's at! At least Ford is making a GOOD Off Road truck.

There isn't another truck like this out there...unless you build one.

I guess you could consider the Powerwagon. But still not the same truck as the Raptor.

If they quit building them, than what do you buy next when you wear this one out? ...and get parts without hunting everywhere.

I like seeing the aftermarket companies doing well with this platform. If Ford quits production, those small/ local comapnies are out.

I could care less how many others have this truck, I know mine will be used for what it was intended for (unlike 90% of them on the road).
...just my 2 cents.

Squatting Dog

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Seriously, I hope they keep production EXACTLY where it's at! At least Ford is making a GOOD Off Road truck.

There isn't another truck like this out there...unless you build one.

I guess you could consider the Powerwagon. But still not the same truck as the Raptor.

If they quit building them, than what do you buy next when you wear this one out? ...and get parts without hunting everywhere.

I like seeing the aftermarket companies doing well with this platform. If Ford quits production, those small/ local comapnies are out.

I could care less how many others have this truck, I know mine will be used for what it was intended for (unlike 90% of them on the road).
...just my 2 cents.

You have a great points! Even at TRR with 50 Raptors they were all different.

-Greg

OP
OP
Ni9mm

Ni9mm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I really don't care either.

What I do care about is merging onto an interstate like a grandma. ( i love my grandma, and I'm sure everyone else loves or loved there's as well) but lets face it, most of them drive slower. That's all I'm saying.

Don't be texting and merging, talking on the phone and merging, or doing anything else but merging at speed or your gonna get 80,000 lbs of Volvo straight up your ass Raptor or not.

This was the point I was trying to make but it got all skewed in my mind with the alcohol and came out all mean.

Sorry!

Icecobra

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds like you need to stop driving around in Florida....

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Its not a bunch of them either its the same 4 guys over and over....

---------- Post added at 05:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Ill give you a quick discription, he is old, grey hair, thick glasses, looks through the steering wheel instead of over it...

beemerman

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Sounds like you need to stop driving around in Florida....

---------- Post added at 05:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

Its not a bunch of them either its the same 4 guys over and over....

No just need to kick some sense into some of these drivers we have here. When I ride my bikes I have to ride offensively and defensively.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Timgco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was the point I was trying to make but it got all skewed in my mind with the alcohol and came out all mean.
QUOTE]

LOL!

..and I agree, that texting/ writing a book, and whatever else dumba$$ people do while they shouldn't be really pi$$ses me off. Drive or gtf off the road and take care of those distracting things that put others in harms way.

I see the dumbest $hit every morning. DRIVE people. :roflsquared: