converted my 2006 f150 into a raptor clone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn! Where the hell have I been.

Popcorn!!!!

My trucks cool because I have a doved tail and believe im saving weight. How much weight you think I'm saving? Screw

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn! Where the hell have I been.

Popcorn!!!!

My trucks cool because I have a doved tail and believe im saving weight. How much weight you think I'm saving? Screw

The weight you're "saving" is equal to the amount, in dollars, that you're losing on resale with your truck cut up :wave:

OP
OP
T

Turelli

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The weight you're "saving" is equal to the amount, in dollars, that you're losing on resale with your truck cut up :wave:

haha tell you the truth there will always be that person who wants a dovetailed truck. if it looks good then you add value but 90% of the time people get it hacked off and leave there truck stock. dovetail looks great when the truck has goodies on it and it sees dirt more than street.... that whopping 10lbs saved made you like your truck even more than its worth it. our trucks represent us. do whatever you like. i love to tinker and build things hence why i did what i did. and to all the previous and future people YES I KNOW MY TRUCK IS A F150 NOT A RAPTOR THATS WHY THERES ONLY F150 BADGING ON IT HAHAHA.

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

if all fails then i might add the raptor badging for that extra 75hp... and the decals for the last 25hp. hahahahaha

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
haha tell you the truth there will always be that person who wants a dovetailed truck. if it looks good then you add value but 90% of the time people get it hacked off and leave there truck stock. dovetail looks great when the truck has goodies on it and it sees dirt more than street.... that whopping 10lbs saved made you like your truck even more than its worth it. our trucks represent us. do whatever you like. i love to tinker and build things hence why i did what i did. and to all the previous and future people YES I KNOW MY TRUCK IS A F150 NOT A RAPTOR THATS WHY THERES ONLY F150 BADGING ON IT HAHAHA.

---------- Post added at 07:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

if all fails then i might add the raptor badging for that extra 75hp... and the decals for the last 25hp. hahahahaha

Don't forget stubby antenna!

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk