converted my 2006 f150 into a raptor clone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
If I could do it all over again, I'd do a King Ranch and go balls to the walls with it

no wait + nicer interior + incentives

HA HA sure you would :ROFLJest:

What's stopping you now? Sell your Raptor (or trade it in to the dealer you'll buy your King ****** from) for big bucks.

Make your dream come true.

I dare you

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
HA HA sure you would :ROFLJest:

What's stopping you now? Sell your Raptor (or trade it in to the dealer you'll buy your King ****** from) for big bucks.

Make your dream come true.

I dare you

I already have like $20k into my truck.

I'd take a bath on trying to resell it, because as you said, I've cut holes into it.

SvtDon

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Two tires as spares, doved tails are a waste with custom bumpers. Damn it majicDan. Where the hell were ya when I first got my truck. Could have saved a lot of money...

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
OP
OP
T

Turelli

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Turelli

And everyone else in this thread

I'm usually a cool dude and other forum member will vouche for me that I'm chill. Just had a bad day yesterday. Found out how much my next round of repairs is gonna cost me. Nobody's fault but my own. My bday is Sunday and I had some $$& saved to go to Palm Springs and run a muck for 3 nights with friends but now that's not gonna happen

Sorry for taking my anger out in your thread. You deserved better. You did after all build a bitchin truck. If I could go back, i wouldn't buy a Raptor. Is get an FX4 for $15k less and pimp it out or I'd get a Jeep and go all Spyder.

Bitchin job with your conversion. And props on the EMT. I'm an OR nurse and people in our line of work are very under appreciated.

Good shit with your truck and sorry for being a doucher,

Jack

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

hey we all have our bad days. No Harm No Foul. sorry to hear that. shop around I'm sure there are some deals out there.

---------- Post added at 08:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:37 AM ----------

I'm a emt/firefighter and I can afford a raptor this is bull!!!! Lol

But I do like your truck good job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

plain emt on ambulance makes about $25,000.... firefighter 55,000 starting.... big difference hahaha.

6gun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
6gun likes well built trucks, this is one. Props for your time and effort.

Attachments

• 3ExDbPk.gif
    3ExDbPk.gif
    367.7 KB · Views: 208

Westside Offroad Group

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Turelli

And everyone else in this thread

I'm usually a cool dude and other forum member will vouche for me that I'm chill. Just had a bad day yesterday. Found out how much my next round of repairs is gonna cost me. Nobody's fault but my own. My bday is Sunday and I had some $$& saved to go to Palm Springs and run a muck for 3 nights with friends but now that's not gonna happen

Sorry for taking my anger out in your thread. You deserved better. You did after all build a bitchin truck. If I could go back, i wouldn't buy a Raptor. Is get an FX4 for $15k less and pimp it out or I'd get a Jeep and go all Spyder.

Bitchin job with your conversion. And props on the EMT. I'm an OR nurse and people in our line of work are very under appreciated.

Good shit with your truck and sorry for being a doucher,

Jack

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

AY6kbjw.gif

BramageDained

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think that's pretty awesome. I wonder how a single cab would do with the same sort or swap.

OK; you are a hater - just because you spent money doesn't mean you deserve any credit for owning/driving a Raptor.

This guy's put more work, time and money into modding his truck than you have into yours.

Give the guy some props for wishing he could have a Raptor and doing something about it.

Life is too short for this hater shit.

lighten-up-francis-o.gif

But, what if he put chinese lights on it?